"There's no way I will ever drink that stuff."

Frank's POV

Hazel and I stood on top of Half-Blood Hill, observing the camp spread out before us. Lava slowly dripped down the climbing wall as it shook and trembled, a peculiar sight compared to Camp Jupiter's training grounds. We could see a basketball thrown between two groups of demigods as they tried to score points and 'glory'.

Soon enough, a few of the campers spotted us and waved, alerting other people to our arrival. One of them shouted a greeting to us before sprinting away in the other direction.

"Hey Hazel," I said softly. "Do you think the others are here?"

She smiled up at me, "I don't doubt it. We know Percy and Jason are here at least and Leo doesn't have any other places to go, Piper and Annabeth are most likely here and Calypso is with Leo, I believe."

She intertwined my hand with hers as we carefully walked down the slippy hill. I heard shouting and curiously looked around for the source. There, in the distance, I saw Percy waving his hands to catch our attention as he ran towards us, Hazel and I quickly ran over to meet the son of Poseidon.

Then Percy slipped on the grass.

He landed on his back with an oof. He groaned and pulled himself into a sitting position before standing up and squishing us into a hug. He pulled away and grinned at us, "What's up guys?"

"Olympus?" Hazel guessed.

A smile tugged at my lips as Hazel kept guessing while we walked to the Big House to get signed in. Eventually Hazel gave in, "I don't understand. What's up?"

"Well 'up' is only someone's definition of the direction 'up' - so to speak." Percy told her, "So while here, we think that when we look above us, we're looking 'up'; whereas on the opposite side of the planet, our 'up' would be their 'down' and visa versa - and even then our perception of up changes during the course of the day! Get it?"

Hazel shook her head.

Percy's shoulders slumped, "I can explain later if you'd like?"

She nodded and smiled at him, "Sure."

I knocked on the door to Chiron's office and the three of us walked in.

"..I'm only saying that you can't give minors wi-" Chiron spotted us. "Oh, hello children, the sign in sheet is on the back of the door, after you sign in go to your cabins and you will get further instruction from there."

Percy ushered us out quickly and I stared at him, confused. "Since when did you follow the rules?"

"Well, Chiron is in debate with Mr. D and last time a camper disturbed them they were a dolphin for a day, and we do not want that if we can avoid it. Plus, in a few months I'll be eighteen. A legal adult. That means I'm one of Mr. D's targets for giving alcohol - and there's no way I will ever drink that stuff." Percy shivered.

I blinked, "Okay?"

He grinned, "Then let's go! The others are going to meet us in the Pavilion at dinner so we need to get you sorted into your cabins before then! First stop: Cabin Thirteen!"

He comically marched off with mock seriousness, leaving Hazel and I jogging to catch up.