[Y/N] on Ice!!

Busy

That's what you had been for the past one and a half months. You were a manager of Karasuno's boys' volleyball team. Being a manager meant that you had to attend practices after classes and attend training camps with the team. Kiyoko and Yachi understood that you were busy practicing and preparing for the upcoming children's show you were doing. You begged them not to tell the team because the loudest ones, aka: Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata, would make a fool of themselves in the audience and most likely try to run backstage.

You were performing as Princess Ariel and Princess Anna in the upcoming Disney On Ice show. Practice had been rigorous, You coming home with blisters and aching feet. And showing up to school limping and exhausted. You didn't want anyone worrying about you so, you made sure to hype up on caffeine and wrap your feet the best you could so it wouldn't be noticeable that you were limping.

The company you were working with was pretty serious and could be the biggest chance to start the career you wanted.

Performer.

You had always gotten along with people. Especially children. Something about seeing children's eyes light up, when they see their favorite characters live or the way their smiles are just a little bit brighter when they get that memorable hug, just made you want to be the one making that happen.

Ice skating was also a love of yours. They way the cold air prickles at your nose and cheeks just gives you an amazing sense of adrenaline that you adored. When you just became the age to apply for one of these jobs, you didn't hesitate. Your parents asked if you were ready for this. They hated to see you in pain and tired, but they smiled at the way your eyes would light up when you talked about your favorite things. So they allowed you to take the job. This was the first major production that you were going to be starring in and you didn't want to disappoint the staff who worked long, hard hours to teach you so you made sure to work your hardest.

The time had come to put all your hard work to the test. The first show was this Saturday. You had started to mentally physic yourself up, saying that you'll do just fine. Today was Thursday so you wanted to go to the ice rink to make sure you didn't need to ask for help on any moves.

You and your parents had already discussed that during these times you would miss school and might fall asleep during class.
(Lol best parents in the world)

You quickly dressed in your comfortable clothes and made your way to the local ice rink. Seeing as it was a few hours before school actually started no one was there so you had the ice rink to yourself. The person who opens up shop knows what you do and is always happy to let you in at this time of day.

You started off with some simple warm ups to test your balance. You did three figure eights around the rink and made your way back to the sidelines. Putting on the first sound track that you started in, you did your routine. You had to skip the parts you would do with Prince Eric because obviously, he wasn't here.

Once you had finished that, you were about to start on your second routine until you heard the door to the rink loudly creek open.

It was Sugawara.

Oh god! What is he doing here this early?!
You internally freaked.

"Hello, [l/n]-san!" Suga waved from the door.

"H-hello, Suga" you awkwardly greeted back, gliding your way over to him.

"I saw you just now. You're really good!" He with amusement. You blushed as you said your thanks.

"Anyways, why are you here this early in the morning? You normally come to school tired."