Nishinoya Yuu x Blind! Reader|| Don't Mind!

A dog!

The first thing that came into Nishinoya's mind and also the classroom. The dog turned around and nuzzled behind someone as they walked into the classroom. Nishinoya had to say. She is gorgeous.

Beside the dog stood a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and the most intriguing (e/c) eyes. Not to mention the smile on her face was just angelic.

"Hello everyone! My name is (l/n) (f/n)! I moved here from (country)! You may have been wondering about the dog. I'm blind. I hope the fact that I have a disability won't affect the way we get along!"

After your introduction, your teacher told you that you'd be sitting next to Nishinoya. Knowing that the teacher would be unable to know of how to show you your seat you just requested that Nishinoya call out to your dog, (dog's name) I'm gonna call her baby lmao.

Quickly doing as told he held his hand out and whistled for the dogs attention. Quickly pulling you along with the leash attached to your wrist, (dog's name) pulled you to your seat and sat obediently next to your side.

{time skip}

Classes were now over and you were surrounded by people asking if they could pet your dog (okay but me) and how you ended up with your disability. Nishinoya was actually one of those people. He found you very interesting so he wanted to befriend you.

"Hey (l/n)-san!" Nishinoya said. You turned to the direction of his voice. "Hello Nishinoya-san!" You immediately reply, recognizing his voice.

"How'd you know it was me?!" He asks with an impressed tone. "Since one of my senses is weaker, my others strengthen." You explained. The first thing Nishinoya thought of was the team. "Hey (l/n)-san, do you happen to like volleyball?"

"Dude what the hell how did you know?!" You ask in astonishment. He chuckles. "Well I think I'm psychic." He jokes. "Anyway, why'd you ask, Noya-san?" Blushing at the name and the smile on your face he's glad it isn't noticed. "Uh well, what you said could actually help me and my teammates. And also I have someone who'd be very excited to meet your dog." He says while petting (dog's name). "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jumping up you take your hold of (dog's name)'s leash and step into time with Nishinoya.
On the way to the gym you and Nishinoya talked about things. You eventually telling him about the accident that led to you loosing your sight.
"That's horrible (l/n)-san!" He exclaimed. "Yeah it was bad. By the way, Noya-san, are you taller than me?"

Oh shit

"OH MY GOD I AM!" He yells jumping in happy circles. "How'd you know?" He asked again with the same tone of impressment. "Like I told my other senses are strengthened since one is weakened. Also because it seems like your voice is coming from above me."

Arriving to the gym Nishinoya calls out to everyone inside. "WE HAVE A GUEST." He yelled quite loud. Even the dog whimpered.

"Ah! Hello, and who may you be?" Sugawara comes up to you. "I'm (l/n) (f/n). A classmate of Nishinoya. It's nice to meet you!" You introduce yourself. "Likewise. I'm Sugawara Koushi! Very cute dog!" He says taking notice of the K-9 by your side. "DOG?!" You hear someone yell from inside. "Is it alright if he/she comes inside? I kinda need him/her." You finish your sentence sheepishly. Sugawara getting the situation, quickly replies. "Oh of course! That's fine!" Sliding the door further you and (dog's name) slip in. You, putting all your attention on the new atmosphere, didn't notice Hinata come over and pet the dog making you jump when you feel a huge gust of wind pass you.

"Did I startle you? I'm sorry!" Hinata immediately apologized.

"Y-yeah it's okay!" You replied with a light chuckle. You bent down and said 'sit' to (dog's name) so he/she could find somewhere for you to sit down. Getting the idea, (dog's name) scouts out a bench and leads you over and sitting by you feet once you were situated. 

"GUYS COME AND MEET (L/N)-SAN!" Nishinoya loudly exclaims. Standing next to you, Nishinoya waits as everyone gathers around.

"This is (l/n) (y/n)! She's new to the school and a new friend of mine! Earlier she said something that I thought could benefit the team and how we play! Go ahead (l/n)-san!" After Nishinoya urges you to speak, you comply.

"Hello, everyone! As you can probably tell already, I can't see. Me not being about to see means that my other senses have strengthened. Since I can't see everything around me I either have to touch, smell, or hear it." As soon as you finish your explanation, you can hear someone in front of you gush in excitement.

"GWAH! That's so cool!!"

"Shut up, Hinata boke!"

Guessing the excited one's name is 'Hinata' you decide to call out to him.

"Yes Hinata-san, I guess it is."

"How did you know my name?!" He exclaims again.

"Well I just heard Kageyama-san say it so..."

"How did you know my name?" Kageyama asks.

"Uhh context clues???" You say.

Hearing the team laugh you turn your head to Nishinoya signaling that he can speak now.

"I want us to use what (l/n)-san said and put our senses to the test. With how fast-paced everything is on the court our reflexes and reactions have to be quick. If your senses are up to par then so will our performance!" He explains with a triumphant aura with his hands perched on his hips.

"I have to say Noya, that actually make sense." Daichi says with a shocked tone.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"That everything else you say is usually stupid." Hearing someone remark you try to hold back your giggles along with a few others.

From then on, you stayed after school to help the volleyball team with honing their skills. And everyday after practice was over, Nishinoya would insist on walking you home even though you had  (dog's name). This brought you two closer as friends and eventually, crushes started to form.

"Hey Yuu-chan, what do you look like?" You asked. He turns to you and soon remembers that you couldn't see.
"Uhh well I have brown hair with a bleached part in the front. It looks awesome!"

You giggle. "I'm sure it is! What else?"
"I have big brown eyes too!" You can basically hear his smile. "I bet they're beautiful!" You say with a slight blush on your face. In this moment Nishinoya is glad that you can't see him since he his face is beet red. "T-thanks! Your eyes are beautiful too!"

Now it's your turn to blush. You rarely got complemented on your eyes because of the fact that you can't see.

"T-thank you, Yuu-chan. I appreciate that." You say with a warm smile adorning your flushed face.

I'm gonna do it! Nishinoya thinks to himself.

"H-Hey (f/n) I have to tell you something." Nothing said gathering up all of his confidence.

"I like you too." You say without missing a beat.

"W-WHat the hell how did you know?!" Nishinoya yells.

"Maybe I'm psychic." You say smiling

------

I honestly don't know.