[Daichi Sawamura]- Insomniac

It was another one of those nights for you. You spent countless hours staring at the ceiling or at the screen of your phone waiting for sleep to just swallow you and let you stay in a hole somewhere. But that hole was never deep enough. You had tried many remedies. Sleeping pills. Exercising before going to sleep. Listening to music. Nothing worked. Your boyfriend, on the other hand, slept like a log.
The bara bara armed guy didn't have trouble falling asleep. You didn't want to keep him up so you kept up the act of you falling asleep in his arms. You got up from the bed and made your way to the kitchen to get a drink. Nothing would seem to put you to sleep so you decided to curl up on the couch and play on your phone for the rest of the night.

After about an hour or so you heard the sheets rustle and the door creak open.
Daichi came out with sleep still evident on his face.

"Why are you not in bed?" He said in his deep, groggy voice that sent chill up your spine. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) He walked over and sat next to you. "I can't sleep." You admit. "I'll stay here with you until you do." He said situating himself behind you. The both of you continued to softly talk about various things and subjects. You laying on his chest and feeling him talk soon put you to sleep. He smiled down at you and gently took you in his arms and brought you to bed. You slept peacefully throughout the night. Well, rest of the morning .
-----

I haven't updated in a while. I know. But school finished yesterday so I'll have more time to update. Also requests are accepted!