Micheal Jackson (Yamaguchi Tadashi)

It was two days before the week long training camp and the team was currently loading up the bus with bags and necessities. You were planning on going straight to sleep before Tanaka and Nishinoya ran up to you.

"Hey Y/n! Why don't you play that music you always listen to when you're in a good mood?" Nishinoya says with a glint in his eye. "Yeah! You have good taste in music! We barely know anything about American music." Tanaka says draping an arm around your shoulder with a somber look. "Ahh...I was gonna try to sleep..." You day not knowing how to turn them down. "Pleaaaaasseeeee?" "Aish fine." You say taking your seat in the front of the bus next to the AUX cord. Plugging your phone up your turn and look for Yamaguchi. "Hey Yamaguchi quick question!" You yell from the front of the bus. "Micheal Jackson or Prince first?" "Uhhh Micheal Jackson." "What song?" "Oh! Bad!" "Good!"

You play the requested song and Yamaguchi starts to chuckle behind his hand. "YOUR BUTT IS MINE!" You both yell without warning. "GONNA GETCHA RIGHT!" Sugawara, Daichi, Hinata, Yachi, Kinoshita, and Narita stare with amused smiles as you and Yamaguchi both start to yelling the lyrics to this unfamiliar song. You and Yamaguchi were fanatics for 1980's american pop music. The two of you often chatted and discussed music videos and fashion standards from the time. It just went unbeknownst to the rest of the team. 

Shouting along with the lyrics, the pair of you continue on until Micheal does his signature yell, to which the two of you partake in. "HOOOOOO!!!" With your arms in a similar fashion to the pop icon, you continue to sing the lyrics in the most dramatic way. Yours and Yamaguchi's antics received laughs and looks of amusement. Even Tsukishima had a look of amusement adorning his usually stoic features. 

Safe to say, the team looked at you and Yamaguchi in a different light after that bus ride.