M

"ABIA!" Gigi and Bella simultaneously shouted from across the room, before Abia could even turn around she was engulfed in a hug by her two newfound best friends.
Abia, her 3 brothers and parents had moved from Israel the following year to peruse both her and her fathers careers so making it big in the modelling industry was truly amazing to her.
"What are you two doing here!?"
"Our mom's filming over here and she decided to bring the family, including Anwar;)" Gigi teased, as far as Abia was aware she and Anwar were similar ages and he had called her hot in an exclusive interview but she'd never met him before,
"Guys, stop this is getting creepy now," Abia joked walking off camera to slide into a pair of expensive sweats,
"We just think you guys would look so hot together, your both young, your both models and plus you both have amazing hair and tans!"
"I just graduated less than a month ago, I need to figure out where this modelling thing's going ." And with that the girls said there goodbyes and went back to there hotel.
~
Tonight is the first time that Abia had ever walked down a runway even if it made her the youngest ever Victoria's Secret model.
"How you feeling little one," Abia flinched as she felt a hand on her shoulder but calmed down once she realised it was Gigi.
"Beyond nervous, what if I fall or something?"
"Been there done that, in the moment you feel like your going to die but when you look back at it you laugh,"
"ABIA YOUR ON NEXT" one of the staff called,
"Oh my god I need to pray like asap!"
"It's ok my family are her to support all of us and just think of your moms face when she sees you out there!" She smiled and gave her best friend a hug before walking up the steps and then the spotlight was on her!