E

Abia and Anwar had not texted for a couple of days, which was strange because since there encounter at dinner last time they'd been texting like crazy.
"Hey B," Gigi tapped Abia on the shoulder,
"Oh hey, you know Anwar?"
"Well yeah, he is my little brother,"
"After you and Bella left dinner, me and Anwar went to the beach and we've been texting ever since but he hasn't text back," Abia checked her phone for any missed texts but she had non.
"You do know that he's secretly dating someone don't you?"
"Well no considering he's 'secretly' dating her," Abia raising her voice at 'secretly', inside she felt hurt but not very much. She did only meet him 2 times.
-
"Abia we have to go," Jovani, Abia's older brother yelled.
"Come help me with my suitcases!"
After much waiting...
"What the hell took you so long Jovani?"
"I was eating anyway, you excited to visit home?"
"Oh my lord you don't understand, I miss all of our cousins and our grandparents, I miss them all!"
"Well let's get going then,"
-
Abia gathers her family together and they drove in two separate cars to the airport. Once they were there they all got onboard their private aeroplane. Before the plane took off Abia scrolled down her newsfeed but came to a halt when she seen an article with her name on it, it read:
Anwar Hadid splurges on his new arm candy! But what about the irresistible Israeli model?

"What the hell," She muttered under her breath. She was confused, sure she liked Anwar but never considered dating him but more importantly who's his new girlfriend?