O

Abia strutted down the catwalk with the biggest smile she's ever smiled in her life, she reached the end of the catwalk and posed with her hand on her hip ,she then rubbed her shoulder where her tattoo of the Star of David lay and off back down the catwalk she went.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Gigi and Bella shouted as they jumped on her.
"You looked so sexy! Your going to be the girl on the poster that every teenage boy has stuck to their bedroom wall!" Bella laughed
"Speaking about boys this is Anwar," Gigi moved aside to reveal her younger brother.
"Hey, you looked great walking down," Anwar said shyly,
"Oh thanks," Abia blushed realising she was literally in her bra and underwear talking to the most beautiful boy she'd ever spoken to.
"Ok enough with this awkward encounter, Abia you're coming to dinner with us tonight,"
"Ok what time?"
"Like 6:30? That good?"
"Sure see you guys later, nice to meet you Anwar," Abia walked off making sure to show off her georgouse body on the way.
~(Anwar)
"Anwar! Stop staring at her ass," Gigi said causing him to blush and look down. Damn she so much cuter in person.
"Your so into her!" Bella proceeded to embarrass him further,
"Okay you can both shut up now,"
"Aww Bella our little bro's in love," Gigi teased causing him to cringe.
~
"Crap," Abia stumbled from her sofa where she had just risen from to get ready for dinner. She straightened her black hair and found some cute clothes and earrings to complete her look,
She wanted to look good as she knew Anwar would be there.
~
"Hey babe, what took you so long?" Bella said as she pulled Abia into a hug before passing her to Gigi,
"Hey," She shyly said to Anwar before they engaged in a quick awkward hug.
"Ok... so let's eat," Gigi tried to defuse the situation but the uncomfortableness had already set in.
The table was onlooking a beautiful blue sea that glistened in the moonlight,
"Wow this place is beautiful," Abia sat next to Anwar and through the night they both engaged in conversations about modelling, fashion and just general things like Abia's family in Israel.
"Ok you two love birds can sit and talk but me and Gi are going," Bella hugged her brother and friend then hurried off.
"So what do you wanna do?" Anwar asked her
~