D

"ANWAR!" Abia shouted at him until she was engulfed in salty sea water.
They decided to go down to the beach after there food, Abia never thought she would meet someone as georgouse and sweet as Anwar.
"Haha I'm coming in," suddenly Anwar stripped off leaving on his underwear.
"A little revealing for a girl you just met?" Abia teased before taking off her shoes and throwing them on the sand.
She watched him swim further out and admired his muscly back (sorry just I love backs)
After they indulged in a swim they sat close together looking at the moonlight glistening against the sea.
"I meant it you know," Anwar piped up
"Meant what?"
"When I said you were cute, in the magazine,"
"Oh, um I don't know what to say. Thanks?"
"No problem just thought I should let you know,"
"I think your cute too. We should do this again, like hangout not freeze to death in the salty ocean," Anwar chuckled and moved closer to her which made Abia blush.
"We should get going I have a shoot tomorrow," They both didn't want to move away from each other, breaking there connection but eventually Anwar grabbed Abia's hands and helped her up but they didn't stop holding hands.
"I had a really nice time today,"They stared into each others eyes.
"Yeah me too," Anwar leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, like this kiss that was awfully close to her mouth. Abia's cheeks burned like they were on fire but luckily it was dark and he didn't see.
"I'll walk you back tit he resteraunt,"