Part 2: Who are you?

As Ceil's command Sebastian went to the slum to investigate Nisha. But Nisha was sleeping at that moment. Sebastian thought it won't be a good idea to wake her up. So he began to look for clues which could help him to know about Nisha.
For this reason Sebastian went inside her room. Nisha was sleeping in her broken bed which can hardly call a bed. It was a full moon night. The moon was round and pretty in the sky. Gentle moonlight was coming from the window and Nisha's face was looking heavenly beautiful in the gentle moonlight.
Sebastian gazed at her face for some time thinking about how her face was looking beautiful. Then he returned to his senses and looked around at the room.

Sebastian saw a box which was locked with a little lock. Sebastian went to the box and examined the box closely. He though there was something that can help him to know more about Nisha.  So he broke the lock and looked inside the box.

He saw there was an old picture of some people and it seemed like it was a family photo. But the people in the photo looked like English people.  Among them there was sitting a little girl at corner. She was looking a slightly different from others. Her face was different from them all.
The people in the photo were wearing expensive clothes and from the look they looked like some kind of rich people with power. Sebastian put the photo in his pocket and again looked at the box to find something more. Then he saw a hairclip in the box. It was made from gold and pretty stones. It looked expansive.

Sebastian didn't took the clip and put it back in the box. Sebastian looked around to find something more and then he saw a old book at a corner. It was kept safely. Sebastian was about to took the book and suddenly a cat came out of nowhere in the room and droped something which made a noise.

Hearing the noise Nisha waked up from her sleep and Sebastian went into hiding. She took the glass from the floor which the cat droped and about to went back to bed, she suddenly felt someone else's existence in the room. But she thought it maybe her mistake and went to sleep.

Then Sebastian came out of the room and looking around for some more clue. He saw a young Indian girl was going somewhere. She seemed suspicious so Sebastian followed her. He saw that the girl was meeting with a English man in a lonely place. They kissed and were talking about how much they loved each other. They were also talking about how people won't accept their love.

After a little romance with her lover she was going back to her house. Suddenly, Sebastian popped out of nowhere and stand in front of her. The girl got scared and she was about to scream. At that time Sebastian put his hand on her lips and told her not to be scared. He said, "If you scream then everyone will wake up and catch you and your love. You don't want that, do you? "
The girl, nodded her head that she won't and asked Sebastian, "Who are you and what do you want from me? I don't have anything to give you." Sebastian smiled a little and with a seductive voice he said, " No, dear you don't have to give me anything. I just want to know something from you. Will you help me? " He said with a puppy face. The girl blushed and said, " Y-yes. What you want to know? " Sebastian said, " Little miss, can you tell me about Nisha who is living with you guys?"
The girl asked him, "What do you want to know about Nisha?" Sebastian smiled a little and said, "Anything that you know about her."
The girl blushed a little and said, "I don't really know much about Nisha. She is new here. All we know that she was living in an English family which was very rich. She has some strange powers and that family abandon her for some reason. She came here with a middle aged woman who was a maid in that family. Her name is kalina."

Sebastian remembred a middel aged woman talking to Nisha at evening about some revenge. "Maybe she was Kalina" Sebastian thought by himself.

Sebastian thanked that girl and told her to keep that conversation a secret and kissed her hand. The girl blushed heavily and nodded that she would.

Then Sebastian did some more investigation and then went back to the manor.
In the morning Sebastian went to Ciel's room to wake him up with Earl Grey tea. After getting Ciel ready Sebastian reported Ciel about the investigation. He said everything to him about Nisha's powers, about things that he found in the box and about the things that the girl mentioned. He also said, "About the photo young master, it seems that it was a photo from about 2 years ago and the family is a Nobel family. At that time the head of the family was Sir Arther Lockwood. He is dead now. He was the head of the Lockwood Treading Company and it had a branch in India." Ceil said, "Now that is interesting. Ok, Sebastian I wanna meet that girl named Nisha. Bring her here to me." Sebastian said, "Yes, M'Lord" and left at once.

Sebastian came to the slum hiding his identity. He saw people were working hard and so on Nisha. He observed that people didn't talk to her or interact with her that much. It seemed like they hated her for some reason.

Anyway, when Nisha was alone in a dumped place Sebastian came out of nowhere and stood before her. Nisha was really surprise. Sebastian gave her a smile and said, "Hello, Miss Nisha. How are you today? I wanna take you to some place. Will you come with me?"
Nisha snaped out and asked Sebastian with anger, "Who are you and what are you doing here? And where do you want to take me?"
Sebastian smiled again and said, "Now, Now, don't worry about this little things Miss and come with me." Saying that, Sebastian grabbed her wrist and in with other hand he knocked behind Nisha's head. Nisha fainted in Sebastian's arms.

After a few hours Nisha regain her consciousness and saw that she was in a room which was furnished in English style. And before her there was a little boy dressed in blue and besides him there was a hansome tall man with black hair dressed in black. She suddenly remembered that she was talking with a tall English man with black hair and fainted there. Now she remembered that the man in front of her was that guy who kidnapped her. She tried to move her hand but she were binded tightly with a chair.

Nisha looked at them and asked, "Who are you guys? What you want from me?" Ciel smiled and said, " Nothing much. We were just interested in you.... Miss Nisha.."

Nisha looked at them with the eyes of terror and asked again, "Just who are you guys?"..........

(Hi friends this is the second part of my story.....  I'm taking everything nice and slow... I'll continue this story....  If you guys are having fun reading it then I'm very glad....  If you wanna know or have any ideas for this story then feel free to comment...  I love it when people react to it..... 
Look forward to new chapter.....)

                     Written and Published by
                          Towhida Moon