Part 7: Beautiful Morning

Nisha woke up early in the morning. It was still dark outside. All other servents were sleeping. Nisha went outside to get some fresh air. She was standing in the garden looking at the white roses which were looking magnificent in the moonlight. Suddenly she heared footsteps from behind coming toward her. She looked behind and find a tall man with raven hair, fair pale white skin which seemed like shinning in the soft moonlight, a pair of crimson eyes which was oddly complimenting his aperence, wearing black outfit. It was the butler of Phantomhive's, Sebastian.

Sebastian was looking at her. He was not wearing his usual butler uniform. He was wearing a black silk shirt with a black pant. He was looking breath takingly beautiful.
"What are you doing here at this hour? It is still dark. Is there any problem?" Sebastian said.
"No. I'm fine. It's just a habbit of mine to wake up early in the morning. I always do morning practice this early.", Nisha replied.
"Do you mean by your martal arts practice?"
"Yes, it is. But I don't have my equipments here. So I can't practice now. Mr. Sebastian, could you please get my equipments and some of my staff from my room of the slum? I really need them. Especially a book of mine. It is important."
Sebastian smiled,"Yes, sure. I will get them for you. Oh yes, I remember something. I have got ready your maid uniform. Come to my room to get it. You will start working from today. I hope you will do a great job."
Nisha said cheerfully," Yes, I plan to succeed your and Earl's expectations. So, should I get my uniform now?"
Sebastian replied," Yes. Come with me."

Sebastian's P.O.V

I was laying down on my bed. Demons don't sleep. So, I was just laying down, thinking what to do in the morning. Suddenly, I heard someone open the door. I can sense Nisha going outside. "Where is she going?" , I thought to myself. I got up from my bed and walked out from my room. It was still dark outside. I went outside to find her. I sensed her from rose garden. I walked to the garden. There I saw Nisha. She was standing near the white rose bushes. Her black goldish hair was flowing down to her waist. The air was blowing her beautiful silky hair. Her hair was illuminating in the moonlight. She was looking like an angel desecrated on earth. I was memorised by her beauty. She was looking far more beautiful than I saw her in the morning.
Wait, what is this feeling I'm having? Why does my heart beating so fast? I'm a demon and this kind of feeling I can never have. Then why is it happening?

Nisha looked at me with her blue eyes. Her blue eyes were glowing beautifully in moonlight. My heart suddenly felt a thumb. What just happen to my heart?
I restore myself and asked her, "What are you doing here at this hour. It is still dark. Is there any problem?"

............................................................................................

I asked Nisha to come to my room. So, now we are heading toward my room. For some reason I'm feeling nervous. My demon lust is taking over me. I have to control myself. I must restain my lust for her.
We are in front of my room. I asked her to stand outside my room. I went inside and take the package which had her uniform. I had made her 3 sets of maid uniform. I took the package and went outside the room to give her the package. As I was giving her the package, my cat came out from my room and went near her. She was rubbing her neck at Nisha's feet.

Nisha looked at her with a bright smile on her face. She took the cat on her laps and start to rub her black fur. "Is that your cat Mr.Sebastian?", she asked me with a bright smile.
"Yes, it is. Do you like cats?", I asked her.
"Yes, I love them. They are so cute. And this one is a beauty. She looks like you Mr.Sebastian. only difference between you two is that your eyes are crimson colored and hers are blue like mine.", Nisha said smilingly. I almost blushed at her comment. "Wow, she really is a girl saying all these things without even caring.", Sebastian thought.
"What is her name?", she asked me.
"I didn't give her any name. I can't figure what name I should give her. Can you help me to give her some name?" I asked her.
She was thinking for sometime and said,"How about Aoitomi? It is a from Japanese word 'Aoi' and 'Hitomi' which means 'Blue eyes'. Do you like it?"
"Aoitomi, Blue eyes? Well interesting. You are very creative. I like the name.", I said.
"Thank you for giving it this name. Can I come and meet her?", Nisha said.
"Sure. But you have to keep it a secret from others, Especially from young master. He hates cats. He is so stubborn. He hate such a beautiful creature. It is a secrete between you and me. Okay?"
Nisha smiled mischievously,"Sure. Mr.Sebastian. I won't tell anyone. Anyway I should go now. See you later."
"Sure. See you later."

................End of p.o.v

Nisha is now in her maid dress. It was similar to May Rin. Nisha took her hair and made a bun. She didn't wear any glasses like May Rin because she didn't need them. She was C cup so her breast were smaller than May Rin. But Nisha was looking very beautiful in the maid uniform.

It was breakfast time. For servant's breakfast, they were made by Bard but Nisha helped him cause he almost burn the breakfast. Now they were eating breakfast together. Sebastian just finished Ciel's breakfast and morning tea. He was sitting on a chair next to the table and watching them as they were having fun while eating.
Nisha was eating very elegantly like a proper lady from big household while others were eating normally. Nisha's behaviour caught Sebastian's attention. "Well, she has perfect manners like a proper lady. She sure is from a big household.", Sebastian thought to himself. Finny noticed Nisha's manners and said," WoW! You sure have a very good manners unlike us. Where did you learn these manners?"
Nisha smiled sadly ," From my family. They are very strict about manners."
May Rin seems qurious about this. She asked," Your family is strict about manners? But you manners are like one of an aristocrat family. Did your family had served any household like that?"
"Y-yes, something like that." Nisha replied nervously.
"The way you speak is also quite elegant unlike us commoners. You must had been really close to them." Bard said with a ginn on his face.

Sebastian got up from his chair and said toward the servents," A servent should speak elegantly because it reflects the elegance and manners of a household. The way Nisha speaks or move with elegance reflects good impression on others. You should also try to learn from Nisha and behave properly. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast quickly. You have to start your work. And Nisha, after you done with your breakfast do come look for me."
Nisha nodded and asked," Mr.Sebastian won't you have your breakfast? It is quite late. You should have some now before it become too late."
Sebastian smiled a little and said," No. I don't need to eat. I already had my breakfast. Thank you for your concern."
Sebastian said and left the kitchen.
Finny said," You know we never seen Mr.Sebastian to eat anything. We don't even when he eats or what he likes. Mr.Sebastian is like a mysterious perfect person."
"Oh, I see." Nisha replied. "This is strange. I saw him early in the morning till now and I didn't see him eating. Did he eat when I was in my room changing my clothes? Maybe....." Nisha thought to herself.