Part 4: Starting A New Life At Phanomhive Manor

Sebastian took Nisha to a room and said, "From now on this will be your room. I'll show you around the mansion."
Nisha followed Sebastian around the mansion. But her mind was elsewhere. Nisha was qurious about Sebastian. She knew that Sebastian is different from other people and her power doesn't work on him. Nisha wanted to know what he was thinking but she failed to know that.
Sebastian said, "Now, now, if want to know about me then simply ask me. Why useing your precious time and power in wasting?" Nisha was really amazed because not only her power didn't work on him but also he knew that she was trying to read his mind.

Sebastian said, "You don't need to know much about me. Just remember that I'm your superior and your powers will never work on me."

Nisha looked confused and asked Sebastian, "How did you know that what I was doing?"
Sebastian smirked and said, "If I can't do this much then what kind of butler would I be."
Nisha smiled and said, "Mister, you are really interesting and funny."
Sebastian looked at Nisha with a little naughty attitude and said, "Am I?"

Sebastian introduced her to other servants. May Rin was really happy. She said, "Finally a maid in the manor. I was so lonely without any girl besides me. Welcome. I really look forward to work with you."
Nisha said with a smile, "Same here."
May Rin hugged her and said, "What a cutie pie you are. Really Really cute."
Sebastian stopped May Rin and said, "Calm down May Rin. She is not going anywhere. And besides, get back to work."
May Rin blushed and said, "Yes, of course, Sir."

Nisha liked everyone and she really thought everyone was very nice and friendly. She thought everyone here is normal unlike her.
Sebastian said, "Now that you don't have a uniform so today you will see how everyone works here and get an idea of what your work is. If you don't understand something then just ask me. Got it?" Nisha said, "Yes."
Sebastian said, "Now then it's time to take measurements for your uniform. I'll take your measurements."

Nisha was really surprise and said, "Why you. Ask May Rin to take my measurements."
Sebastian said, "I would have if her eye sight was normal. Her eye sight is very bad. So she can't do it. So, that's why I have to do it myself."
Nisha was flustered and said, "B-But?"
Sebastian said, "Don't worry I won't do anything bad. You can trust me. So, shall we proceed?"
Nisha noded and then they went to Nisha's room.

Sebastian began to take her measurements. He was standing very close to Nisha. Nisha's heart was beating fast. Sebastian was carefully taking her measurements. The thought of Sebastian touching her made Nisha blush heavily. She was trying to look way from Sebastian. Het face was burning red. Sebastian noticed it. He really enjoyed her reactions. When taking the measurements Sebastian's gloves wearing hand touched Nisha's neck. Nisha was really surprised and flustered. She was feeling a sensation in her body that she had never felt before. She was feeling hot. Sebastian's face was really close to her neck. She was feeling his breathing on her skin. She was holding herself so that Sebastian doesn't know about her reactions.

Sebastian took her measurements. But NNisha's heart was still betting fast. Sebastian noticed it and said, "It's finished now. You don't have to be so flustered about it. But I must say you are really sensitive."
Nisha was blushing heavily because of Sebastian's words.
Sebastian said, "Now I have to go to finish my works. You observe others. And wipe that flustered look from your face."
Nisha noticed that the last line was somehow softer than usual. Nisha said, "Yes." and went to the kitchen to see May Rin.

Nisha was observing May Rin's works. She was doing a lot of mistakes. Nisha asked, "Is your eye sight bad? Mr. Sebastian told me that. Is it true?"
May Rin said, "Yes, it is. Because of this I can't work perfectly."
Nisha said, "Doesn't they scold you when you do these mistakes? I mean, Mr. Sebastian and Earl looks like grumpy people."
May Rin said, "No, no, young master is really good. He always cares for us servents. Mr. Sebastian is also a great superior. He always helps us when we do mistakes. But he is scary sometimes. After all he is our perfect superior."

"Is he that great?"
"Yes. He is perfect in his every work. He is the perfect butler for our master. And overall he is so handsome."

May Rin blushed when she said the last line. It made Nisha a little interested.
"Do you like Mr. Sebastian? I mean, I feel like you like him."
Hearing this May Rin flustered. "W-W-What are Y-you talking about? I-It's not like that A-at all. I-I just admire h-...."

May Rin couldn't finish her word because Barnd came to the kitchen. May Rin was fully flustered. They couldn't continue their discussion.

May Rin didn't say anything but Nisha already readed her mind. She understood that May Rin liked Sebastian. Nisha also understood that Sebastian is perfect and more mysterious than she thought.
Nisha was thinking, "Mr. Sebastian is  more interesting than I thought."
Suddenly she remembered that time when Sebastian took her measurements and that made her blush again. She was thinking to herself, "Why am I getting so flustered about and why am I remembering it now? Stupid me."

(I started to began a little romance from here on.... I know it's late blooming but still I hope it will turn into a good story.... And lots of things I mention in this new part which is not that much necessary but still I thought why not give a little more details....

By the way Nisha isn't in love with Sebastian. She is now attracted towards Sebastian......

Hope Nisha's love will bloom.....)

                    Written and Published by

                                    Towhida Moon