True love(part two)

Claude smirked and put one finger on his entrance. "A..Ah! Claude!" Sebastian said feeling kinda Pleasure and pain mixed together in his voice and holding tighter to the blanket. Claude's pants got tighter by hearing Sebastian's sexy moan. Claude couldn't hold back anymore. He tried to make Sebastian lose as he can and as fast as he could. " C..Claude!" Sebastian moaned his name wanting more? Then he felt more Pleasure then pain. "Don't worry darling, there is more where that came from" Claude said with devilish eyes
"Please.. h..hurry up" Sebastian moan quickly, he couldn't wait any longer for Claude to go in him."s-stop teasing me! P-put it in!" Sebastian said. Claude smirked and slowly took out his member and slowly started to put it inside Sebastian. Claude was going thrust slow until he started to speed the pace."Ah ha!..Claude!! I-it feels S..so good!" Sebastian said loudly and with so much pleasure in his voice.
"We're just getting started" the spider looked at him with a grin.
Right before Claude was about to kiss Sebastian, the young lord, Ciel, called for Sebastian. Sebastian's eye went to demon form, "I'm sorry Claude but this is were we stop...." Sebastian said with disappointment while making Claude' s member out of him. Claude frowned but understood. Sebastian started putting his cloth back on. Claude did the same thing as well. "Until next time," Claude said to Sebastian's ear. Sebastian blushed, covered his ear, and unlocked the door. "Good day, Claude," Sebastian said while leaving the room. Claude looked at his ass as Sebastian walked off and Claude smirked.
~Sebastian with Ciel and Alois~
"Sebastian, go get me some tea" Ciel said, holding paperwork.
"Yes, my lord," he said while bowing And walked off.
~At Kitchen~
Sebastian sighed. He thought the way Claude touched his body and made
Him feel pleasure..."WHY AM I THINKING OF THAT, I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM"! Sebastian said to himself, blushing hot red." where you thinking about me"? Claude said behind Sebastian with a smirk. Sebastian, shocked, turned and tried to hit Claude. But Sebastian was too slow for him. Claude grabbed his hand and pushed him against the wall. "W..want are you doing?! Our masters might see us!" Sebastian said trying to make Claude let go. Claude slide his leg between Sebastian 's legs and says in his ear, "then let them see us" Sebastian felt Claude 's leg touch his member. Claude smirked and pushed his leg closer. "No!-" Sebastian stopped talking because of the feeling he felt when Claude pushed harder. Sebastian started to bit his lips and hold back his moans. Sebastian and Claude will hear papers fall on the floor. They both turn to see what happen, and they see Ciel standing in shock.