Your new pet(part 10)

~few mouths~
~ceils office~
Ceil would throw the tea at Sebastian "what the bloody hell Sebastian! This is the worst tea you've made! I want sweets!" Ceil would yell. Sebastian, calm as ever, would sigh and say with a soothing voice," my lord, I'm sorry but I can not do that." Sebastian said kinda pissed. ceil will roll his eyes." hey Sebastian.." ceil said in a low voice." after that day...when you left and came back...you never been the same!" ciel said, being worried for his butler, but trying not to show it. Sebastian snapped at him "look! nothing is wrong!" ceil would look at him in  shock. "sorry sir...i didn't..-" Sebastian got interrupted. "just go..." ceil would say with his head down. "what?.." Sebastian would ask. "JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" ceil would evil, giving Sebastian a death stare. he would look at his young lord, then bowed and left the room. he kept on thinking how everyone he loved..just left like that. Sebastian slammed his fist on the wall " goddammit!, GODDAMMIT!" then a knock came from the door. "who could be knocking? ceil didn't have anyone to see, did he? "ill ask myself while walking to the door. he opened the door for the people knocking "welcome to-" he saw Claude and Kate staring at him. Kate would grow a smirk on her face "oh hello there Sebastian. " she would say. " Claude wanted to show me the other demon butler and his slave. looks like it's you and...whats his name?" she asked. " ceil" Sebastian would answer her, having a fake smile. Claude looked at Sebastian and walked past him, letting themselves in."Sebastian, who is in here?" ceil yelled. Sebastian said with a soft voice "Claude and his...new pet". "hey! I'm no pet!" kate would snap. ceil would talk to them. first, he would glare at Claude, then look at kate. she blushes a little. " hi there im Kate " she would say with a pretty smile. ceil would smile back " so what did you guys come for?"  he would say in the nicest way. "oh just to know you! I mean we both have demons right! " she would laugh a little. ceil would grab her hand in a smooth way," here come" he said. she followed, both of them leaving the two demon butlers behind. " I thought I said ill kill you if you showed your face here," Sebastian said not looking at him. " well, my soul wanted to come...so I had to." he would say. "look bud! I don't give a shit if you were ordered! I'm going to kill you!" Sebastian would say being pissed. Claude turned to him and glared " don't talk to me like that, 'big guy!' he would spat. Sebastian would turn and glared. " do you really want to fight again?!" Sebastian yelled. "I almost lost because I cared about you, but I don't anymore, so this would be easy." he smirked. "let's do this, once and for all" Sebastian said.

HEY GUYS!  oh no! almost the ending! 

WARNING!: SAD ENDING 
Made new story