who is she?(part 8)

Claude would see someone that had a bad life, that wants revenge. He knew that this soul would be tasty and I went for the chance.
"Hello" he will say to her while coming out of the shadows. She will be shocked and look at him with eyes with not trust. he saw that she didn't trust him, but he still wanted a soul. "what do you want?" she will ask." I could see hate and revenge in your heart." he will say smirking. she will be shocked but that shocked washed away. "your a demon aren't you?" she would ask. he will smirk and nod. she will try not to show her happiness for revenge." let's make a little deal," Claude would say." I would be your demon slave until you get your revenge for your family's death. but in return, I will get your soul." he would say putting out his head.she would think about it, then old memories would come back to her head. 
~her past~

She was young, kind, and the only child. her mother and father would give them all the love they had and never stopped. Everything was great for her, until one sad day.One day their family were together outside, enjoying them self." excuse me..." a soft voice will say, walking up to them. it was a man, wearing a black coat, and a black hat not being able to show his face."yes sir, what do you need?" the man will ask. in a fast as the sound of speed, the man was right next to the mother, with a knife on her head."M...MOM NO!" the girl would yell.  the father will grab his only child and tell her to run."RUN KATE! RU-" before he could finish, a knife when behind his head.she would be in fear, but then ran as fast as she could, not knowing where she was going. she thought how she didn't even help them. how she didn't even say goodbye.

then she would look at Claude with rage eyes. "Okay fine!" After she said those words, black smoke started to around her."w...what is this?!" she would cry out. Claude will look at her fear and think to himself, she shows her fear so easy.. I wonder how her soul will taste..but right now I just want a soul. he would say in a calm voice," don't fear young one...everything will be..." he will lastly say "fine..."

-days past-

Sebastian would be cleaning, still thinking about how he warned Claude to stay out of the way. "I wonder what he is up to.." Sebastian would say to himself. Sebastian also felt kinda bad after stabbing him. So he wanted to say sorry as soon as possible. But he made a promise that he  would kill him if he showed his face
Rage guys I'm in rage lol well guys I've made a new story of ceil x sebby,