The Fight(true love,part 6)

Sebastian started to run towards him faster than the sound of speed.
Sebastian grabbed one of his knives and tried to stab Claude, but luckily, just in time, Claude turned and made Sebastian miss." that was close!" Claude said in his mind. Claude took steps back. Sebastian was done playing around. He wanted Claude to just die already. Sebastian threw 3 knives at him. Claude dodged two of the knives but one hit him."Ah!"Claude holds his wound. Sebastian looked at him, not caring if he is hurt. Sebastian walked up to him."Sorry Claude, but you left me with no choice". Sebastian said while talking out his knives. Right before Sebastian could kill Claude. Ciel called for Sebastian. Sebastian's eyes turned to demon form. In a blink of an eye, Sebastian was gone.
~grave yard~
Ciel was sitting right next to a grave. The grave looked like it was just put there. Sebastian came and was happy to see his master." my Lord." Sebastian said while walking up to him. Ciel looked at him and stand up."you're late Sebastian."ciel said not even looking at Sebastian. Sebastian walked up to the grave and looked at the name. It was Alois's grave. "My Lord, you made this?" Sebastian asked. "Yes... I did..while you were playing around!"Ciel said with anger. Sebastian had no words." my Lord..."Sebastian said. ciel walked away. Sebastian followed him.
They were walking to the car that was parked.
~Ciels office~
Sebastian was cleaning the living room.
Sebastian felt someone watching him. He already knew who it was."Claude...show yourself"Sebastian said annoyed. Claude came out of the shadows. "Sebastian..are you calm?" Claude said, kinda worried. Sebastian looked at him in rage. "Let me tell you something...."Sebastian said, turning to him. "Show your face to me or come anywhere near my Lord or me, I'll kill you before you could say your last words!" Sebastian said. Claude knew that he was not joking around. So Claude nodded and walked to the shadows. Never to be seen again. Short paragraph