Chapter One | Winter Break

(Your P.O.V)

Once I heard the bell ring I immediately started to pack my binders and papers into my backpack. I started down the hallway to my locker when all of a sudden my best friend starts to talk to me while I try and open my locker "Hey (Y/N) what are you going to do during winter break." she/he asks curiously. "I'm going to L.A  to hang out with some friends over there. Why?" puzzled at why they asked since I already told her/him. "Okay because I was going to ask you if you were going to Lauren's party, I heard that it was going to be epic!" she/he said with a smile on his/her face. "Oh is that all you wanted to talk about?" I said because my bus had just arrived. "Yeah bye, talk to you later (y/n)." she/he said with a sad look on their face."Bye (y/f/n) text you later" I said as you got on my bus. 'This is going to be a fun with Mark, Ethan, and Tyler' I thought to myself.

After about five minutes I arrived at my bus stop. I got off the bus and started to walk to my house. Once I got in my house I got a bowl of chips and went back to my room to record a vlog "Hey guys it's Phoenix and I'm doing a vlog which I don't really do but one thing that I want to say is that I'm going to L.A for about two weeks and I'm going to be hanging out with Mark, Ethan, and Tyler.....um.... if you liked this video don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe and I will see you all in the next video, peace." as I stopped the camera and went to edit the video all of a sudden Mark texts me saying,

Mark: Hey (y/n) do you know what day you will be flying to L.A

(Y/N): yeah, tomorrow

Mark: thx

(Y/N): np

I smiled as I turned off my phone. Once I finished editing the video I uploaded it to YouTube, and almost immediately got comments saying things like 'when do you leave' and 'have fun out there' and I was able to respond to most since there were so many people who have come to my channel since last year that I could no longer respond to all of my comments which made me really sad.

*time skip to tomorrow cuz I'm lazy*

I double checked all of the items in my suitcase to make sure I didn't forget anything then I pulled put my camera and recorded a vlog saying that I was about to leave to the airport. "(y/n) don't forget your ticket" my mother says to me and I walk up to her and take the ticket from her hand and thank her for reminding me. After I said my good-byes to my family I walked out of the house and into my car. I place my suitcase in the back and I get in the car and start to drive to the nearest airport. Once I found parking I started to walk to the big building.

*another time skip brought to you by dogs*

It was about midnight when I arrived at the airport. I looked around to find someone with blue hair, so I walked up to them and they turned around. It was Ethan. "Hey (y/n) how was the flight," he said with a smirk on his face knowing that the flight from Oklahoma City to Los Angles is about a 2-hourflight. "You know good I guess," I said with a yawn. "Well let's go get your stuff and get out of here," he said. Once I got into his car I instantly fell asleep.

Hey, guys, I hope you liked my first ever story and I might not be able to update a lot because I have school and other events but I still hope you enjoyed.