Chapter Three | Livestream

(Your P.O.V)

The next day I woke up to the stupid alarm clock 'like who even likes these things' I thought to myself. So I went to the closet that had my clothes in it and changed into some comfy clothes. I went down stairs to get some breakfast. When I got down there I smelled the delicious smell of bacon. (sorry if your vegan) So I practically ran to the kitchen to find that Jack had cooked use a full breakfast with eggs,pancakes,orange juice,and bacon it was almost like we were at a  restaurant. "Hey Jack why did you make us this big of a breakfast when we don't even have that much room in the refrigerator." I asked him. "Oh sorry I just thought I would make us some food since you guys like to go out a lot I thought it would be a nice change."Jack said as he placed a pancake down on a plate. I went back up stairs to wake up Ethan and Mark. I went to the room that was closest to the stairs and knocked on the door. I heard nothing and knocked again. Still nothing. So I opened the door to find Ethan asleep with his sheets almost on the floor, his hair a mess. "ETHAN WAKE UP!" I yelled in his ear. "Ugh, what do you want (y/n)." he asked me as he slowly sat up on his bed. "Breakfast is ready." I said with a smile on my face. "Alright give me a second to get ready." He said to me. "Okay what ever you say but be quick other wise your breakfast will get cold." I told him as I walked out of his room and went to where Mark's room was. I opened up his door and yelled "WAKE UP MARK.". He sat up on his bed waved at me to get out and I did.

I went down to the table and grabbed a plate of food and sat down at the table with Jack and a couple minutes later Mark came down then Ethan. We ate in silence when Mark said "Guys you know what we should do, we should do a video." He asked. "Sure, so how about in an hour is a good time to start to record." I said as I stood up and went to put my plate in the sink. After that I went up stairs I went to record my own video for the channel.

*le time skip after your recording session brought by Mark murdering blueberries and blowing up dogs*

After I recorded, edited, and uploaded the video of 'The Last Guardian'. I went down stairs to help the guys set up the video. I saw twister, cards against humanity, and jenga. "Hey guys I never asked what we were doing did I, so what are we doing?" I asked curiously. "Oh they told me that instead of a video that were going to do a livestream, so go get ready." Ethan told me, so I went to upstairs and got changed into so jean shorts, a tee shirt, and some pure black high top converse. I went down stairs and they looked like they were just waiting for me and Ethan. Once we came down they started the livestream.

*another time skip to somewhere at the end of the livestream*

"So hey do you guys for the last part want to play twister." Mark asked everyone. "Hell yeah!" Jack said as Mark went to get the box from the table we had on the side. Once we set it up we played rock, paper, scissors to see who was got to be the spinner. Ethan was the first spinner of the game. Then Mark was the second spinner. On the second round me and Ethan were in an awkward position with him on top of me and me under him. He then starts to laugh which makes me laugh and fall down then he falls down to from how hard we laughed. Everyone soon starts to laugh too. Then we say our good byes to the camera and end the stream. We go back to our rooms laughing.

Hey guys hope you liked it sorry it took me so long sorry but at least I was able to get it finished before the end of the week. Anyway stay awesome and see you next time.