Chapter Four | Date?

(Ethan's P.O.V)

I woke up to someone yelling "Shut the fuck up and eat your god damn pancakes!". 

I got dressed and went down stairs to find that Jack was trying to shove a pancake in Mark's mouth while straddling him. (Y/n) and I were laughing and taking pictures of them while Chica was standing were her food bowl was and wagging her tail and braking. 

"Mark just eat the pancake." (Y/n) said while trying to take Jack off of Mark. 

"No he needs to eat the pancakes, it's been in his mouth so he has to eat it." Jack wined while (Y/n) and I got Jack off of Mark. 

"You know what, why don't you two lovebirds go out on a date again and leave me and Mark alone." Jack said to use while I felt heat rush to my face. 

"Hey Ethan can I talk to you for a bit." Mark told me with a serious look on his face. 

"Yeah." I said back to him. So we went to the top of the stairs. 

"Do you like (Y/n)." He asked me. I felt a rush of heat go to my face and I looked down to try and hide it from Mark. 

"You do like her don't you!" Mark practically screamed. I looked up 

"No!" I said as I shook my head trying to convince him that I didn't like her 'But do I like her?' I thought to myself.

 "Well how about this, I dare you to go a date with (Y/n)." Mark said with a smirk on his face.

Sorry this chapter is so short but more to come