Chapter Two | Arrival

(Ethan's P.O.V)

It was about midnight when we arrived at Mark's house I looked over to find a sleeping (y/n). So I picked her up bridal style and opened the house door which was a struggle trying to get my keys from my back pocket with her in my arms, but once I did manage to open it I brought her to the guest bedroom and lied her down gently, then I had to go back to my car to get her suitcase. Once I had everything in the house I went to my room and fell asleep.

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up in a bedroom that was slightly familiar so I gusted that Ethan probably brought me inside the house to the guest bedroom. I looked over to the alarm clock and it read 11:46 a.m. 'shit I slept in' I thought to myself as I got some clothes from my suitcase and quickly changed into some jean shorts and a tee-shirt. Once I was ready I went down to the living room to find Ethan on the couch watching Gravity Falls "hey (y/n) how did you sleep?"he asked you with an adorable smile on his face. "great what about you?" I said stupidly because he would just say 'good' "good, so what did you want to do today because Mark has to go and pick up Jack from the airport today." he said with the same old smile. "um... how about we go to the movies." you said with a delightful look on your face."sure what time did you want to go?" He asked with a curious face "how about we go around 5 because then that gives me enough time to record and edit a video." you informed him "okay, well Mark should be back at around noon." "okay thanks Ethan."you said as you went to the recording room.

*time skip to 4:45 because I can*

Once I finish uploading my video I started get ready for later today when I heard the door bell ring. So I went down stairs and opened the door to find Mark and Jack standing there. "hey guys what took you so long." I asked "my flight was delayed for 20 minutes" Jack said with a small frown on his face. "well are you two just going to stand there or are you going to come inside." I said with a little giggle after that. Then soon after that we all started to laugh, Jack and Mark came inside the house and both sat on the couch. "hey guys me and (y/n) are going to the movies later tonight and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come along with us." Ethan asked. The guys gave us weird looks and kissy faces "nah, you guys should just go on your little date by yourselves" Mark said with Jack making more kissy faces. Then I started to realized that I was getting red in the face as Mark said the word 'date' . I for some stupid idea looked at Ethan and saw him blushing like a tomato, I then looked at Mark with a 'what the fuck' glare and he turned to whispered something into Jack's ear which made him laugh. I wounder what Mark whispered to him but then Jack spoke saying "hey so when does the movie start?" "it starts in about 35 minutes.... shit we have to go, come on (y/n)." Ethan said as we ran out to the car and drove to the movie theater.

*another time skip to after the movie because I suck at writing*

(Ethan's P.O.V)

It was around 7 when the movie ended "that was a really fucking scary movie Ethan why did I let you make me watch that, I should have ask for money because I hate scary movies" (y/n) said with a look of disgust and fear on her face. 'She was so adorable during the whole movie wait did I just think she was adorable, crap I think I did' I thought to myself as we were walking to my car. "hey Ethan are you okay because you don't look so good if you want I can drive us back" (y/n) asked, concern on her face. "yeah just thinking about a few things sorry to make you worried." I said hoping that she would go back to her happy self. "okay what ever you say Mr. though guy." she said with us both laughing after that. We were driving for about five minutes when (y/n) pulled out her phone and sadness came on her face. "is everything alright" I asked hoping for an answer but she didn't reply and the rest of the car ride was silent and all that was breaking the silence was the radio.

When we got back to the house we just walked inside to see Mark asleep on the couch with Jack on the floor with pillows and blankets everywhere. We both laughed and (y/n) pulled out her phone and took a picture of them then showed it to me. We laughed even harder to when Jack and Mark woke up and looked at use confused. "you should so post that on twitter" I said in between laughs, and with that she did and everyone said things like 'septiplier away' and 'there so cute' to 'I now ship it'. Everyone went to there own rooms and with that I stood awake thinking about if I was starting to develop feelings to (y/n) and I went to bed thinking.

Hey guys I was going to ask you if you like when they talk, if I should cap the first word or not let me know because then I can become a better writer and thank you for all of the support and the updates will be a little slowed down because of school and other things like that.