Chapter 1

"Minna lets go!" My brother, Chul-Hwan, called up the stairs. I sighed and walked downstairs with my bag. "Finally, God Minna how long does it take to do your hair?" He rolled his eyes and I laughed,
"Shut up, let's go." I walked out and he followed. We walked down the street and met Choon-Hee,
"Hey Minna!" She took my arm and skipped down the road with us.
"Where is Eun?" I asked, she shrugged,
"Probably sleeping late." We laughed and continued walking, Chul-Hwan following close behind. We walked into the gates of the school and were greeted by Ji-Hoon. Chul-Hwan moved to my side and stared him down.
Ji-Hoon was my ex. I broke up with him after...an incident. Chul-Hwan had always been protective of me...he never liked the idea of me dating anyone. Even though I was 18. Ji-Hoon walked past and Chul-Hwan lead me into the school.
"Minna go to your locker now. Don't do anything stupid. Also if you're going somewhere after school TELL ME..." He looked at me and I laughed,
"Yeah, yeah, I will now bye!" I waved and walked away towards my locker with Choon-Hee. When we got to our lockers I remembered the problem with mine,
"Ugh, Choon-Hee where is EunJin?!" She shrugged, "no...but I need help with my locker!" I pouted and she laughed. I crossed my arms and a second later Eun came up behind me. He grabbed my shoulders,
"Hi Minna!" I jumped back and hit his arm,
"Eun! Don't do that..." I pouted and he laughed. I put in the combination to my locker and he pulled the latch up and opened it. "You need to teach me how to do the thing you do to open that!" I pointed at my locker then got my stuff out of it.
"Okay, after school I will." He smiled then went towards his locker. I sighed and shut my locker before turning towards Choon-Hee.
"Let's go!" I said after she shut her locker. We went to our first class and met Willow,
"Hiiiiii!" She skipped to us and jumped on my back.
"Yah! Willow...get off," I laughed and she jumped down then took mine and Choon-Hee's hand. She dragged us to our seats and we sat down.

-7 hours later-
The final bell rang and I hurried out of class nearly running to my locker. I met Eun and he went through the steps to open my locker. First you pull it to the side then hit the top left corner. Seemed simple enough. I tried to open it on my own and I actually did.
"Yaayyy! Thanks Eun!" I smiled and he laughed then pat my back.
"No problem. Now call your brother and tell him that you are going to the festival with us." He nodded towards Willow and Choon-Hee.
"Is Chul-Hwan coming?" I asked. Choon-Hee shook her head,
"No he is going with other friends." I nodded and texted him,

Hey Chullie I'm going to the festival with Eun, Willow, and Choon-Hee...

"Okay!" I smiled, "let's GOOO!" I skipped towards the door and they followed behind.
When we got to Main Street where the parade and things would be we headed into a candy shop. I left with Eun to go shopping other places then got a text.

Hey Minna its Choon-Hee! I wanted you to get snapchat and add me!

Why?

Just because. My snapchat is Jungk00kie19!

She was a die-hard A.R.M.Y and so was Willow....AND Eun... I was more of an EXO fan but oh wells. I rolled my eyes and downloaded the app. I opened it and searched Jungkookie19. I added Choon-Hee then nodded to myself before walking with Eun again.

This was the first chp!!!! Yaayyy! Hope you enjoyed plz comment ur thoughts and up-vote it would be SO appreciated!!!!
WUV U ALL!!! BYEBYE!!!
-Panda Bear