Chapter 12~

Hello~

After we all finished eating we piled back into the car, in the same order as before.
"You guys should let the lady sit in the front instead of being squished by this guy~" I wined slightly and pushed Chul-Hwan into Namjoon and Kookie. They groaned and Jin laughed.
"She's right..." He drove off and laughed again, "but it's too late now~" I sighed and crossed my arms. We arrived at the water park about 10 minutes later. They all got out of the car and I crawled after them again. We went to the water park after paying and getting the little stamps on our hands. We walked in and went into the separate bathrooms to change. I quickly changed into my swimsuit and stuffed my cloths into my bag before walking out to meet the boys. The first two out were Jin and Eun, Jin smiled and Eun winked then nodded his heads towards the door of the bathroom. I saw Jungkook run out of the bathroom and catch up to the other two. I wanted to cover up... I looked around and pulled out my towel, holding it so it covered my swimsuit. The three walked over and Eun shook his head while sitting down on the grassy hill. Jin sat next to him and Jungkook sat right next to me,
"You said I could see your swimsuit~" he poked my arm and I sighed, folding the towel then putting it back. Even though I didn't look I could feel him staring at me. I curled me knees to my chest and covered up, he cleared his throat,
"Uh- that's very pretty..." He smiled slightly and I held back a laugh. I looked back over at him and actually noticed he was, in fact, shirtless. I stared at him for a bit then quickly looked away when I saw The rest of the guys walking out. All eyes fell on me...
I pulled my knees up more and smiled at everyone. Hobi gave a slight wink and laughed a bit before sitting next to me on the opposite side of Kookie. Chul-Hwan walked over and pushed Kookie to the side, squeezing in between us. Kookie turned to my brother and whispered,
"Oh come on man! You're like an overprotective father!" He laughed slightly and Kookie rolled his eyes.
"I know, that is my job as her brother right now..." Kookie huffed and I stared at my feet listening to their conversation. We all sat in a small circle and talked for a bit, I dug in my bag and got out some sunscreen. I stood up and put a bit on; I usually tan instead of sunburn. I looked at everyone and they were all staring at me, besides Chul-Hwan, Jin, and Eun, who were talking together. I sighed and crossed my arms before walking off, away from those dumb boys.
"Wait Minna!" I heard Hobi sigh and stand up. I kept walking towards the regular pool...I didn't feel like watersides right now. I heard him running after me so I jumped into the pool and stayed under as long as I could. I swam to the opposite side which you couldn't get to on foot unless you walked all the way around to the bridge across the small river-thing leading to the pool. He sighed and a few seconds later he jumped in, swimming towards me.
"Minna..."
"What do you want Hoseok..." I rolled my eyes and looked at him.
"Why are you mad?" He tilted his head.
"I don't know Hoseok! Why do you think?! It couldn't be that all you perverts were staring at me all weirdly while I was putting on sunscreen! Or could it?" He blinked and looked down to the water. I crossed my arms and sighed. Finally he spoke up,
"Minna, you know it's hard not to be a guy when you are a guy.... Besides, you picked out that swimsuit..."
"Hoseok listen to me! Just because I'm the only girl here with you idiots doesn't mean you can just stare at me like that! That's not being a guy, that is being creepy, and you need to know the difference before you go scare some more girls into hating you! This is not about the swimsuit! For one, tons of girls here have way more revealing swimsuits! Two, last time I came here half of you saw me with just Jungkook's sweater on because I didn't have anything to sleep in and I came downstairs! Did you stare at me then? No!" I got pushed myself out of the pool and walked away. I carried myself up the hill to reach a place where they wouldn't be. Hoseok hadn't followed me, probably a wise move on his part. I walk up the hill and turned towards the second pool in the park. Then I saw the hot tub, just what a needed. I slowly made my way into the water before walking across the pool to sit down. I leaned back against the wall of the pool and eased into the bubbly water. I felt someone's presence next to me so I looked over slightly, it was him...
He smiled slightly and I scooted away,
"What do you want Ji-Hoon...why are you here? I'm supposed to be having a good time..." He sighed and rolled his eyes,
"Don't pretend that you don't like me Minna... Yeah I did some stupid things but I know that you still want me back..." I was furious now, I hadn't actually been that mad at the guys but holy crap this dude might die.
"Some stupid things? Some stupid things... Ji-Hoon you did more than just some stupid things~ what you did was called abuse Ji-Hoon! That's not some stupid thing! I will never want you back! In fact I have found someone way better then you will ever be! So you should just leave before I go dig you a gra-" I was interrupted by his hand covering my mouth, muffling the rest of my sentence.
"Minna, I know that you haven't found anyone...so don't even try... Even if you did, I don't see him anywhere..." I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face.
He took me by the arm and pulled me out of the pool. I screamed slightly and he continued dragging me down the path.
"Let go Ji-Hoon!" I tried to yank away from him but he continued pulling me away. He pulled me down the hill, people staring as we went by. I clawed at his arms and pulled with all my strength. At the bottom of the hill I was able to break away, I made a run for our spot which was just around the corner. Apparently I wasn't fast enough because Ji-Hoon grabbed my by the hair and I yelped, following him so he didn't rip out my hair.
"Ji-Hoon let me go!" I started clawing at his arms again which made him pull my hair again. I started crying and I stretched my neck to see if anyone was still at our spot. The first person I saw sitting there was Namjoon,
"Namjoon! HELP!" I saw his head snap in my direction before my mouth was covered and we went around the corner. I pulled away and hit my head on the wall,
Everything turned black...

And goodbye~ (plz don't hate me)
P.s. Introducing a new salty character! Haha ___TimeLess___