Chapter 9

Minna's POV~
10 minutes after getting into bed Kookie was already asleep. I laid in the bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking of the various fangirls that were dying to be where I am. I was here and I wasn't even that big of a BTS fan....
Weird.
After another 5 minutes I found myself falling asleep while thinking.

The next morning when I woke up the first thing I saw was Kookie sleeping. He was curled up in a ball and snuggled into a blanket on the couch. So adorable!~ I found myself mentally screaming and felt a blush creep onto my face. I saw him wake up and he smiled lazily over at me,
"Like the view don't we?" He smirked and I felt my face heat up even more. I covered my face and buried myself under the covers. He laughed and walked over to me, he picked me up bridal style while the blanket was still covering me. I held onto him as he carried me out of the room and down the stairs. My feet started getting cold so I pulled them up slightly and snuggled closer to Kookie. He laughed and shook his head before sitting down with me in his lap. I felt myself start to fall asleep again while cuddled up to him. It was so warm and comfortable, it just felt natural to be like that. I smiled before falling asleep again. Guess I was just really tired today...

I woke up and I was still in Kookie's lap, he was running his hand through my hair and talking with the other guys. He smiled down at me and I smiled back,
"Morning Min-"
"Ayyeee, she woke up! I thought she would never wake up! I have to give Kookie credit, letting her sleep in your lap was a good move man!" I saw Eun walk over and pat Kookie on the back.
"You guys would make such a cute couple!" I heard Taehyung's voice next and started blushing. I hid my fave in Kookie's arm and scooted off of his lap. Kookie laughed and rolled his eyes before I heard Jin's voice,
"Aww now you guys ruined the cute moment!" They all made an 'Awww' sound and I laughed I bit while sitting up and looking at everyone. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hobi smiled at me and Eun sat next to Jin,
"We could make a new cute moment..." Eun said and poked Jin's arm. Jin lightly punched his arm and laughed. Eun smiled up at him and Jin wrapped his arm around Eun's shoulder then pulled him close. I shouted the only words that came to mind,
"Jun is real!" I quickly covered my mouth and I saw Jin's face turn red while Eun smirked and gave me a thumbs up. I laughed and looked over to see Kookie smiling over at me, I looked down at my hands. He laughed and they continued talking with the guys.

Super sorry for the short chapter!!! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the kinda late update I was busy with Christmas and the new year and all that. Speaking of that, merry late Christmas and happy new year for any of you that celebrate it!😝❤️ I hope you all have a great 2017!

Like I say, please don't be a silent reader I love getting feedback from all of you so plz comment and up-vote! I would love you forever! And! Get this! The more votes the faster I get the chapters up SOOO hit that little star there and POOF! The next chapter is coming faster!
ANYWAYS!
I love you all BYEBYE FOR NOW!!!💖

-Panda Bear😘❤️🐼