Chapter 20

I ate my cotton candy quietly, occasionally handing Jungkook a piece. We walked down the beach quietly and I smiled over at him. Once I finished my cotton candy Kookie looked around and gave me my mask before putting his on. I didn't see why I needed one but I might as well. I shrugged and put mine on, it was different but I didn't mind.
  I leaned my head on his shoulder and he grabbed my hand as we walked. I looked out at the ocean and thought quietly to myself. I slowly placed my hand on my stomach, which was slightly bigger now. I kept my hand there and Jungkook looked at me smiled,
  "What are you thinking about?" I turned my gaze back to him and smiled back.
  "Nothing...just the baby, and names" I laughed and Jungkook smiled more,
  "So do you think it's a boy or girl?" He asked and I looked down at my stomach.
  "I think it's a girl, I just have a feeling..." I answered and looked back up at him. Jungkook laughed and smiled,
  "Well...I think it's a boy..." I smiled as well and thought again quietly. He looked back out in front of us and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.
  Soon we reached a bench and I sat down, needing to rest for a bit. Jungkook sat next to me and leaned on my shoulder, poking my leg lightly. He pulled his mask down off his face and pulled mine off as well,
  "You're even prettier when I can see your whole face" I blushed a little and he kissed my cheek, pulling me closer to him. I looked up at him and he kissed me gently.

Click

We both pulled away and he smiled,
  "I'm thinking Haneul..." He placed his hand on my stomach and I smiled.
  "Okay, if it's a boy...what about a girls name?" I asked and he kept his hand there, smiling down at the stomach.
  "I'll leave that to you..." I nodded and he placed his ear against my stomach "he says he's a boy..." I laugh and shake my head.

Click

  "She can't talk, and even if she could she wouldn't say that, cause' she's a girl" he sighed and lightly rubbed my stomach.
  "Okay fine~" We both laughed and he hugged me lightly, kissing my cheek "I love you so much..." I hugged back lightly and we sat like that for a bit before standing up. He reached out for my hand and I took it as we walked back to the car. We both got in and drove back home, falling asleep as soon as we got in bed.

-One Month Later~

I woke up and smiled as Kookie poked my cheek. We had a date planned today, it was simple, just a walk in the park. I got up slowly and took a deep breath, holding my stomach. It was even bigger now, it looked bigger than it should have been. Jungkook walked over to my side of the bed and looked at me. He took my hand and helped me stand up, leading me to the closet. I got my clothes and got dressed, sitting down once I was done. I felt weaker then usual, and my cramps were worse. Jungkook walked over and kissed my cheek,
  "Hey...do you think we should just cancel the date?" He looked worried as he talked and I shook my head.
  "No it's okay.... It's just cramps I just have to sit for a little while" he nodded and sat next to me, brushing his fingers through my hair. I smiled as he lightly messaged my stomach, it did actually help.

  A few minutes later I stood up with him and we got ready to leave, we left early because I had a doctors appointment to go to anyways. We walked down the street towards the park and I placed my hand over my stomach. Jungkook smiled over at me as I looked down at the baby.
  We got to the park and I sat down, thinking to myself.
  "It looks like he is growing fast..." My stomach was quite big,
  "Yeah...she is...but I think it'll be fine..." He smiled and I looked down at my stomach

Click
"This story will get me some money..."

  After I while we stood up and walked to the hospital, going in to my doctor. He smiled at seeing us and motioned for me to lay down. I did so and he put his gloves on,
  "Anything weird been happening that you want me to know about? Any pain that's not normal?" The doctor asked and I shook my head.
  "No everything seems fine to me..." He nodded and started poking my stomach with two fingers,
  "Tell me if anything hurts" I nodded and he kept poking different places on my stomach. He smiled when he was done, "well that's a good sign, let's get this ultrasound ready then..." Me and Jungkook smiled at each other and then I looked back at the doctor as he applied the gel. I hissed slightly and Jungkook laughed,
  "Is it really that cold?" I glared at him and the doctor shook his head, smearing some on Jungkook's face. I laughed and Kookie scrunched up his face, the doctor laughing with me as he cleaned up.
  A bit later the ultrasound was up on the screen and I smiled brightly, looking at it in disbelief. That's why my stomach was so big.
  "Congratulations, you have twins!" He doctor said to me and Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and hugged me gently,
  "This is great Minna..." Kookie kissed my cheek and the doctor cleaned everything up.
  "How many copies of the photo would you like?" The doctor looked at me. I thought for a second,
  "Three please"

~One week Later~

Breaking News!
BTS' Jeon Jungkook was spotted twice with the girl many fans have been wondering about. The two had been spotted at a mall quite a while ago and people have been dying to know who she is.
  But these recent photos have confirmed many suspicions, as well as surprised us all. Last month the couple was seen kissing at the beach, making people believe that this girl is in fact Jungkook's girlfriend. However these next photos have people wondering, are they married?!
  The answer to this question is no, as there are no legal documents to say so, but on that same date we see Jungkook talking to the girls stomach. This put fans into shock, many writing blogs about how they were curtain, this young women is carrying Jungkook's child.
  The young lady in question is soon 20 year old, Lee Minna. This picture was taken last week, confirming everyone's ideas as Minna was seen with a "baby-belly" as many called it.
  Now fans are asking the couple to come out and say it themselves, so they are no longer asking "is this real".
  Others believe that the girl is-

I shut of the TV and sighed, looking down at my stomach,
  "Now look at the trouble you two have caused..." I smiled to myself and Jungkook walked in the room.
  "You saw the news?" I nodded and he sat next to me, "well I figured it would happen sometime..." I nodded again and hugged Jungkook.
The fans did deserve to know anyways...