Chapter 15

"Man, you're such pain!" Yun grumbled, as he trimmed Yona's hair. "This is why princesses are so..."

"Such a shame though," Fubuki sighed, "Your hair was always so pretty."

"Same to you," Yona smiled, then she looked at Yun's direction, "Thank you. You can do pretty much anything, huh?"

"That's because there's a priest here who requires my care." Yun explained, "He always gets hurt, so I had to learn about medicine."

"You cook really well too!" Fubuki grinned, a steam bun appearing in her hands.

"When it comes to faults, the only one I have is being too much of a pretty boy."

"She didn't ask about that." Fubuki rolled her eyes. Revealing another steam bun from her sleeves.

"You're kind." Yona stated.

"Huh?" Yun raised his eyebrows.

"Ik-Soo is kind as well, but even though you said you hate the royal family, you're cutting my hair." Yona smiled.

"She's got you there." Fubuki pointed out. Oh look, another steam bun appeared.

"...I'll be asking you payment for the medical, clothing and hair-fixing fees." Yun blatantly stated.

"Uh...send it to Mundok." Yona said, tiny flowers blooming around her.

"Pfft!" Fubuki chuckled, almost dropping her fourth steam bun as she imagined Mundok's face.

"Mundok?! That's the hero of the wind tribe!" Yun exclaimed.

Yona only tilted her head in confusion. "Mundok, a hero?"

"Man, you're stupid." Yun sighed.

"But still the stupid Yona I love." Fubuki reassured, patting her on the head. She passed a steam bun for Yona to eat.

"Mundok was the strongest general who could match Yu-Hon in strength." Yun continued.

"You know everything, huh?" Yona praised, taking a bite of her steam bun.

"I can't help it. I'm a genius! If I read a book just once, I can memorise it." You could almost see the sparkles surrounding Yun, his nose growing out like Pinocchio. "But I've only read a few books. There are so many books I don't know about in the world."

"But you've got that book, right?" Fubuki asked, pointing at the pile of possessions in the corner.

"Yeah, so even though I collected a few books already, "Yun said, bending down and digging something out, "This dirty book is all I need."

"What is that book?" Yona questioned.

"Ik-Soo tripped over and found that book in the trash. Terrible." Fubuki explained.

"He's an idiot, right?" Yun laughed, "It's suspicious that God chose someone like him, but he's the kind of guy that would never lie. I think, most of all...that-"

Yun stopped talking, realising Yona's intense stare. Creeped out (or embarrassed), he picked up his basket and turned away. "A-anyway, best you hurry and leave if you're going on a journey! I don't have time to deal with your problems."

As Yun left, Fubuki turned to Yona. "He's a sweetie, so don't worry about him."

"FUBUKI WHERE ARE ALL THE STEAM BUNS?!"

Later...

Fubuki approached Ik-Soo, as he meditated underneath the moon in a small forest clearing.