Chapter 1

Her Outfit, the flannel is wrapped around her waist. ^^^^^^^^^^ (Also the setting is when the bots are in Sam's backyard, wanting the glasses)

It was the night Sam met the Autobots... He had pent up pressure and was nervous... He was the only one who could save earth, and he hoped that he would find the glasses soon. As they arrived to his house he told Mikaela to watch the bots, to which she agreed. Though she wasn't expecting it to be hard...

As Sam stalled his father into staying in the house, Optimus transformed and stepped over the fence, careful not to make any noise. Mikaela tried to call for him, but he didn't listen. That was the signal for the other boys to follow their leaders example.

Pretty soon all the bots were cooped up in the nice looking backyard, but it wouldn't be pretty no more. Sam got his father to stay in the house, and pestered Optimus to be careful around the fountain. Optimus lifted his large metal foot and accidentally stepped on it. Sam cried out and was starting to get frustrated.

"Sorry my bad..."

Optimus said and Sam was telling them to stay, but then a little bark was heard. Sam looked over to Mojo peeing on Ironhide, he ran up to his small dog licking him up. Sam tried to convince the weapons specialist to not kill his dog, to which he did. Then Sam ran in his house, but not before telling the bots to... Tropical hide? Whatever that is...

Then Optimus let his hand down for Mikaela to climb on, wanting her to help Sam. Sam helped her in his room and Optimus please that they hurry. Then... Then chaos next door happened.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

The boys all looked over to see a young girl in her backyard. Sam looked out the window and sighed.

"Don't pay attention to her... She always does this... Try to ignore her."

Sam then went back to find his glasses. The bots focused at the task at hand, but it was kind of hard to do that when the young girl was yelling.

"GET BACK HERE YOUNG LADY!"

A women, older, yelled from one of the windows. A man standing at the back door.

"SHUT UP! YOUR SO ANNOYING!"

The girl shouted and then the man spoke.

"YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT! CHARLOTTE ONE LAST CHANCE OR WE ARE CALLING THE POLICE!

The young girl rolled her eyes "YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT?!"

"YOUNG LADY IF YOU DON'T-!"

Then just as the lady was talking a beer bottle was thrown at her, but luckily missed and smashed into the side of the house instead. Glass shattered and the liquid went all over the side of the house.

"YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING SHUT UP!!"

The bots couldn't help, but watch. Especially Ratchet... He watched slightly disgusted at the way this girl treated her parents.

"I suggest you watch your tone..."

Ratchet said towards the girl, and she looked at him, rolling her eyes.

"Back off grandpa..."

Ratchet then fumed... He went to walk forward and teach this human not to mess with him, but Prime held him back, telling him what was important right now. Ratchet slightly growled and looked the girl again. She looked at him and laughed dryly...

"CHARLOTTE GET BACK IN THE HOUSE!"

The man, probably her dad, said sternly. The girl shook her head.

"Not gonna happen..."

Then the girl walked into the alley way, walking away... Ratchet watched as the two parents were very upset.

"What are we going to do with her Derek?..."

The lady said sadly looking down from the window, seeing the mess...

"I have no idea..."

The man, Derek replied.

"Should we call 911?"

The lady asked and the man sighed.

"No... She has been arrested twice already WE don't need a third time... Lets just go to bed Dolly..."

The lady, known as Dolly, nodded. She looked like she had tears in her eyes... The man walked back in the house... Ratchet watched very upset himself... He thought that girl needed to be taught a lesson, she has no right to treat her loved ones like that... Then Ratchet and the others left, seeing men in suits coming out of black cars and towards the backyard...