Chapter 4

It was silent on the way to Charlottes house, not happy about this arrangement at all. What her mind was really on was this car. It talked. Cars DON'T talk. They CAN'T talk. So what kind of car is this?

Charlotte looked out the window to see she was at her house, her parents at the front door.

"Alright. Just pack clothes and the necessities."

Lennox said, unlocking the doors.

"Whatever..."  Charlotte muttered.

She got out the car, slamming the door hard, making Lennox wince. Lennox looked down at the dashboard.

"R-Ratchet?" He said nervous.

"That damn femme! Slamming my doors!" Ratchet complained, making Lennox wince.

Meanwhile Charlotte walked up her patio, seeing her parents. She ignored them and walked pass them, but as she did that her mother spoke.

"Charlotte... It's for the best..."

Charlotte froze "You knew?!" She shouted at the both of them.

"Watch your tone!" Her Dad said.

Charlotte huffed a laugh "What are you gonna do? Send me away? Oh wait your already doing that. Get out of my face."

Charlotte walked up the stairs to her room, but she had other ideas then packing. She grabbed her backpack, filling it with clothes, anything she needed. Then she quietly left her room, seeing that her parents were still downstairs.

She went to her parents room, grabbing by her mom's purse. She pulled out her mom's wallet, grabbing all the cash that was in there. Then she quietly went back to her room, stuffing the money in her bag.

She quickly grabbed her phone and went to her bedroom window. She opened it, jumping it out, landing with a thumb. She froze for a second to see if her parents heard her fall and luckily for her they didn't. Charlotte quickly left her back yard, leaving down the alley way, then turning down the block opposite from Lennox and his weird car.

She walked down the sidewalk, texting her 'good' friends, wanting to know if they wanted to meet up at the park. It was a go and she made her way to the park, leaving the other behind.

At her house, her mother went to Charlottes room, knocking on the door.

"Sweetheart. Please let me talk to you..."

No answer. Her mom knocked on the door again, still receiving no answer. Finally she walked into her daughter room, to see Charlotte was not there and her window open.

"Derek! She's gone!" Her Mom shouted, rushing down the stairs.

"Gosh damnit.." Derek muttered under his breath, going up the stair to see for himself.

While he did that, Dolly, went outside to go tell Major Lennox what happened. She walked up to the car, knocking on the window. The passengers window rolled down.

"Charlottes gone. She got out through her bedroom window."

Dolly sigh out, Lennox doing the same, but more irritated.

"We'll find her. You two stay here just in case she come back."

Dolly only nods and watches as Lennox drives away to go find Charlotte.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any errors!!