Chapter 5

"They were gonna send ya' away? That's not cool bro." Charlottes friend, Jake said, smirking one of his cigarettes.

Jake offered Charlotte one and she gladly took it, lighting it up and take a huff blowing out the smoke.

"What are you gonna do Char?" Her other friend, Amanda said, taking a drink from her small bottle of liquor.

"I don't know. Gotta couch I can crash on till I get back on my feet?" Char asked both of them.

"Sorry Char, but fam ain't gonna like that idea." Jake said, giving Char a frown.

"And Char you know my boyfriend won't let you stay." Amanda said with a smile.

"You need to dump his ass Am'" Char said, taking another huff from her cigarette.

"Girl you know I ain't gonna let him go, he got money." Amanda said with a laugh, taking another swing from her liquor.

Char smiled and rolled her eyes, till she heard the sound of an engine, a familiar engine.

"Hey Char... You said the guy drives a rescue vehicle right?" Jake said, looking behind her.

Char looked at him weirdly, before turning around to see that damn weird ass car with Lennox.

"Hey Char maybe you should go. They good folks, help you get off the streets." Amanda said.

"I'd rather marry Jake then go with them, and we all know marrying Jake would be shit." Char mumbled, making Amanda rolled her eyes and laugh.

"Hey!" Jake said offended.

Char only rolled her eyes and heard the car horn, honking. Char groaned and left her bag by her friends.

"I'll be back watch my stuff, Amanda slap Jake if he tries snooping then I'll come whoop his ass."

Char said, walking off, over to the rescue car. She sighed, but didn't get in the car only pointed downwards, indicating to roll the window down. Lennox did.

"The fuck you want? Can't you jut leave me alone? I got places to be." Char said in an annoyed tone.

"Get in the damn car." The car said. Great the car was talking again.

"Ok! Listen... Please just grab your things and come with me please..." Lennox said calmly, panicking slightly when Ratchet spoke.

"Hmmm how about hell no. Go find some else to help. Get of my ass. And whatever kind of car you are, fuck off, you ain't my boss." With that Char walked away, hearing a growl.

"Get in the car! Dragging femme!" The car said, making Char laugh.

When she made it back to her friends she sighed "Ill catch ya' guys later. That dip shit won't leave me alone, gotta get them off my ads. Talk to you guys later alright?"

"Good luck." Jake said, standing up to get ready to leave.

"Char be careful girl." Amanda said, then walked away with Jake.

Char sighed and grabbed her stuff, then started walking away, hearing the growl of an engine. As she walked away she was grabbed by someone.

"What the fuck!" Char said and turned around ready to beat the shit out of anyone who grabbed her.

She was met with blue eyes, freezing in her spot. She looked at the man seeing he was maybe a little bit older, but he wasn't bad looking.

"Get in the car." The man said, he sounded awfully familiar.

Char scoffed "You get in the fucking car fuckwad. And don't grab me again." She warned.

She was about to walk off, but the man grabbed her and flipped her over his shoulder.

"Put me the fuck down!" Char said, trying to get out of the guys grasp.

But it was no use.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any errors!