Confusion

I heard coughing from upstairs, I sighed. I was hopeing to have some water got tomorrow. I walked upstairs with the bottle of water in hand into the warmest room in the building it had a door and window so it was warm-ish.

I walked over to where she lay. I had collected rags, clothes and blankets to form some sort of bed. I knee-led next to her and lifted her up before I poured some water in my mouth. My eyes were watering, it happened every time I came up to see her. She was very sick and I was old enough to know that with the condition she was in, she didn't have long.

After the last of the water was gone. I lay-ed her back down and went to leave but I felt mother hold my hand. I turned back to her to see she was worse than I thought,

" Bella, my little girl"Mum said and I smiled at her.

" Yes mum" I said leaning closer to her.

" I haven't got long left, I can feel myself slipping"Mum said. Everything around me fell even my heart. Tears rushed to the surface.

" Mum no" I whispered as tears started to flow down my face.

" I'm so sorry for the life I have caused you. Just know that I love you and I will always love you.."Mum said her voice starting to fade.

" Mum?" I said.

" I love you Bella" She said before her hand in mind went slack.

" No" I said as I tried to hold her arm up.

" Mum!" I shouted

"Mummy don't leave me" She couldn't leave me, she just couldn't.

" Mummy please...don't leave me" I said crying and started to panic.

I said now my face in her neck crying.

" Mummy no no no no"

.....................................................................................................................................

The sky soon become dark and I removed myself away from her body. I looked down as her before covering her with a blanket. I walked out of the room shutting the door and walked down the stairs into a room I was earlier. I sat down and brought my legs up to my chest ad wrapped my arms around them.

I was alone.

I was officially alone in this world.

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear a soft thud. I was instantly awake and wide eyed looking at my surroundings. I slowly stood up as quietly as I could before making my way over to the window, well hole in the wall. I looked out to see a van parked out front, that when I saw a man in front of the house, he suddenly looked up.

I ducked but I knew he had saw me because instantly I heard.

" There is someone inside" A gruff voice said. That's when suddenly I was trapped in the mans arms. I began to struggle but as soon as I went to scream it all went black................