Confusion

I slowly began to wake up to hear a murmur of talking, before I was suddenly I was picked up. I began kicking and punching instantly. I didn't like being touched! or being near anyone!

After a minute I was suddenly dumped on the floor. I grunted in pain before my head was yanked up by my hair. He held me there and I looked around to see I was in a junkyard surrounded by loads of people.

" Godric, as your punishment you are to turn this girl" A man said in a grey suit sitting on a chair which was on top of a car. Wait! turn? These people were vampires. I tried to free myself but the person holding me clenched tighter and decided for my hairs sake I was not going to try again.

" Peter...." That's when I noticed this so called Godric. He was a few inches taller than me and wore all white. He looked my age maybe a year older in body anyway. Peter said Ignoring Godric.

" This girl, was found in an abandoned building. Scars of abuse and attack I'm sure, then she is starving by the look of her she hasn't had food since last week" Peter explained nodding to me. 

" You either turn her or I will kill her...." Peter said then suddenly I was yanked up and suddenly teeth sunk into my neck. I screamed and thrashed violently until a growl was suddenly heard and I was pushed forward. I yet again hit the floor in pain this time.

" Turn her...no compulsion"Peter said and that's when I saw someone near before me. I looked up slightly to see Godric. He reached towards me and I flinched and went to push myself away but my hand was caught and I was pulled forward onto his lap. I struggled and cried.

" Please" I whispered absolutely terrified.

" Now!" Peter shouted.

"I'm sorry" I heard in my ear before I felt familiar fangs biting into my neck. I cried out and struggled as I started to feel light headed.

"No..." I mumbled as I felt him pull back and soon it all went black.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What do you think?

Carry on? or not?

Thanks for reading.....