I Never Expected This!

Hello Friends, I'm overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm not actually supposed to post anything today, but you guys have left me awestruck. (And I'm a rebel that way).

Thank you so much to everyone who has been active on Goodreads. Especially Mirna Rebeca. Thank you guys so much for leaving such awesome reviews!

I've read all of the reviews, and I am humbled by your support.

If you haven't already checked it, the link to the book on Goodreads is in my bio. I'll also link it in conversations.

And also a big thank you to everybody who is following me on facebook and Goodreads. If you haven't found me there yet. Then check me out via the links in my bio.

With how popular this book is doing on Goodreads, my publisher says that this might be a bestseller. Imagine that! (just picture it in your heads). I don't want to get ahead of myself, but what if this becomes a movie! Okay, maybe that's way off, but I can dream. Though it would be awesome if it was a big hit, HINT HINT. 

You guys are the best, honestly. We should have, I don't know, a club or something, and to collect all of you (and to stop just saying Hey People or Hey There), I want to grab a team name suggestion from you! Think Swifties, Directioners and Pizza Lovers. Anything you'd like to be called as a group of people who have read "Lady and the Wolf"! Comment the team names below! (If you want to that is. Let's have some fun. Try to keep the swears to a minimum for my younger readers - psst, message me those though ;D)

Regardless if this is the first time you have read anything from me. Or if you have stuck with me the whole time (you old badass veterans!!!). Either way I'm so happy to have you with me. And I am going to be repaying that, with some free bonus material!

And of course if you haven't submitted a Goodreads review, THEN ITS NOT TOO LATE! :D I read each and every one of your reviews (The GIF's are my favorite).

I will see you in the next update!