Even More Free Stuff Just For You!

Hey Konstantinians, you like free stuff right? Well then keep reading. ;)

Hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. The link to the winner will be in my bio and conversations, so congratulations to Malot Aznar! Your cover will be the official cover of the book. Check out the link, it looks amazing!

And just as a random side note. Some of the covers in the cover contest were submitted by my publishing company.

So yah... you guys are not only awesome friends, but also awesome artists! And I am going to reward you for it!

I've created something awesome for you guys.

"Goodbye, Kostya..."
And with those parting words, Van was now alone to fend for himself — his pack, his family all gone — but he must still keep running. Just when his life was at the mercy of the rogue shifters, and his only option was death, a strange woman appeared and helped him survive.
Those events were still imprinted on Van's memories — two hundred and thirty years later.

It's on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until the December 15, 2016)! So go get it right now via the amazon links on my page!

However I know a lot of you might be reading this post after December 15, 2016, and I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can't sell the book for free after the December 15, 2016 because of Amazon. So instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog, after the December 15, 2016.

So go sign up on my blog right now! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well.

And if you are impatient (I also am an impatient reader, hehe), then go get the "Konstantin: 1783: A Lady and the Wolf Bonus Book", on Amazon right now!

I will see you in the next post fellow readers!  

Remember to go support the book on Thunderclap to have your name in the official release!