Note & Book II Preview!

Whoa! It’s been such a long road with this book. I started this 2 years ago, not expecting the outpouring of support. I have to admit, with every bad comment I felt like just deleting this story, but with so many positive reviews I couldn’t bring myself to do it!

This book will be edited as I write book 2 and I hope to have some hard copies out by January 2015. Nothing would make me happier then having that on my bookshelf! Haha.

Anyway, here is a sneak peak at the cover and summary for book 2, which will be put up in the next day or so. Thank you all again!

*EDITED*
BOOK 2 IS UP FOR ANYONE ASKING. 

--

Lady & The Wolf: Blood Bound

“Book II in The Lady & The Wolf series.

Van Volkov was cold, angry and looking forward to the day he would finally be rid of his duties… that is, until Aira Blight entered his life. He’s now wrapped around the little finger of a human girl, much to everyone’s surprise.

A year has passed since Aira came to Russia after being rescued from her grandfather’s compound. Eighteen years old and finally stepping out into the world as a young adult, Aira believes nothing can break her spirits – that is until Van suddenly becomes distance, pushing her away as time passes.

Konstantin is dying… and Aira may just be his only hope.”