Coranation day

ELSA

P.S. I dont own any of these characters jelsa fanfics

The one time I make mistakes will not be today; can't let them see. Don't let them know. If Arendelle ever discovered my powers they would kill me. But why am I being so self conscious right now? I can't believe my coranation's today. And if I let them see because one slip they would know. Mother and Father always told me "Conceal don't feel, don't let them know". of course when doing so meant shutting me out from the rest of the world. But the thing is it gets stronger and if I slip its over. I reach for the teal gloves on the wooden dresser by my door.

A draft came in only to stop and become cold. I press my fingers against my doorknob as if trying to see if it would freeze. I pull my hand away then quickly open the door. Everyone was rushing around setting up for my coranation. The more I saw it the more I felt my nerves freak out. I stepped out into the hallway hurrying towards the stairway then transferred myself to another hallway where my future scepter was laid. practice makes perfect. I pick the staff up slowly fearing that it might freeze. I shut my eyes tightly. Conceal don't feel, conceal don't feel. I open my eyes staring at the staff. It had been more than a minute.

That's when it started to encrust itself in blue ice. I drop the staff shaking. "The coronation is starting!" one of the castle guards announced. I slowly turned back the way I came counting each step until I entered the church. The crowd filled all of the benches and we're all sitting peacefully until they noticed my presence. Loud gasps in awe came from around the room as if I were a bride. I try not to make a fool of myself while keeping a straight face. I walk down the aisle while the choir above was singing.

Slowly getting closer, my heart pounding more and more. I finally step up to the minister. He said what he was suppose to and now it was my turn. Hesitantly I reached for the scepter, when the minister cleared his throat "The gloves." he grumbled. "Right," I nod anxiously. And I pulled them off placing them on the pillow. I pick the staff up, anxious and weary. I turn to my audience and raise the staff. They applaud, as I look at my staff it started to show signs of ice forming. I stopped smiling turning around and put it back on the pillow replacing it with my gloves. It was about to be the celebration on my being queen that started.

Everyone was mingling, when Anna came up to me. Their was a boy she was pulling with her. He looked like one of the princes from one of the kingdoms. The boys hair was auburn with side burns and green eyes and a dust of freckles on his cheeks, he wore a white blazer with a yellow shirt underneath and red sash on top of that with matching pants with the blazer and black boots. "Elsa!" Anna began. "Yes?" I reply and she and the boy come closer. "This is Hans." Anna introduces the boy who was now named Hans. "Should we tell her?" Anna muttered her strawberry hair pinned up , with a sweetheart bodice with off sleeves that stuck to her shoulders and wore green for the rest of her dress. Hans nodded and I finally noticed that they were holding hands. "We want to get married! " She exclaimed. " W-W-What" I stuttered in shock. "We wanna get married." Anna said again smiling with joy. Now I understood this Hans looked very suspicious. Why would she just marry him when she just met him? Oh that's right because she's Anna, the one who never thinks twice. "'No!" that's all I have to say its my responsibility to look out for my sisters life and poorly made decisions! "No Anna"I scolded. Anna's face went from happy to confused. "But why? I love him!" She cried. " I said no! You can't marry a man you just met!" I answer and turn back towards the throne. Anna grabbed my hand I attempt to pull it away but the glove remained in her grasp.

" But I trust him!" she objected as if saying that her trust was better then mine. Then the room started to get quieter and now all eyes were on the three of us."Anna give it back, please?" I growled. " No! Not until you tell me why?"Anna looked more infuriated now which wasn't helping this situation anyway. " Well?" Anna pleaded. I looked at my bare hand - which was trembling- and looked at Anna in the eye for the very first time. " Because your judgment isn't a very good one, second you don't know anything about love!" I shout now feeling slightly better. "What do you know about love? All you do is run away! all you did was shut me out, why?" Anna was crying now tears streaming down her face. " "I would have told you if I wanted you to know." I whisper under my breath. I look for some way out of the sitiuation. Anna came closer to me almost as if she wanted to try and fix something she didnt know anything about. " Just stay away!" I tried to push her away but instead a powerful force came from my bare hand making sharp Icicle's pointed towards the crowd. Screams came from the room. "Witch!" Someone had screamed. No! No! I'm just a girl! I felt like screaming. I tore away from the crowd bursting through the doors looking for a way out frantically.

As I was running I heard the patterning footsteps of others . That only made me want to keep running. I turned to see who had been trying to follow me. It was Anna and guards. Guards after me! Anna ran after me outside having no clue where I would be going. Neither did I. Now I felt like many people were chasing me. Anna was at the stair way followed by a duke and his guards. I fell back on a fountain behind me with the gloveless hand. I've spread from my fingertips reaching the fountain and froze the water to a solid within 30 seconds. "Sorceress!" I heard one of the duke yell. I pull myself up and run past the crowd outside of the castle. Anna tries to follow but stumbles behind. I slip and fall down only to see Anna see my face streaming with tears. "Elsa I'm -sorry" she mouths but I get up and begin sprinting again. The guards who were chasing me stopped to help Anna up and didn't bother coming after me. The crowd screamed in fear. "Stop her!" the duke screamed again.I pulled my hand out afraid that I would hurt them than a blast of ice shot out making all of them slip and fall. Anna was back on her feet now ready to catch up to me, but I was out the gate. I look behind I was going to leave Arendelle, my kingdom and my home.