Ice Castle

JACK FROST

It was blizzard when I flew towards the mountains. Just when I thought I couldn't take much more. I saw it. A beautiful ice castle stood there on the mountain. It didn't feel or even seem real. It was all made of ice, even I couldnt even build something this extravagant. Wow! The tall ice castle was at least two floors with a balcony and two doors on the bottom floor. I wonder what the insides look like? Is this even a part of my mission? I ignored the fact I had a mission and flew eagerly towards the ice balcony. And perched my feet on the railing.

Now stepping down I open the large ice blue doors. And I was even more shocked by the inside. Snowflakes engraved into the walls a giant chandelier hung low from the ceiling that seemed to be snowflakes folding into more snowflakes. I walked farther down seeing these incredibly long stairs. I could hear feet scuffling around. who would be here? I walked down the stairs as they twisted and turned towards the bottom. Thats when I saw her. Her hair a golden white with blue intertwined into it. And a long blue dress with a slit at the knee and a blue cape too. He hadn't noticed me or at least couldn't see me. She was spinning around in a way as if she were trying to herself in her entirety. I saw a glimpse of her face, it looked familiar. HD I seen her before, met her before? I shook it off and kept going farther down closer to figuring out this strange girl.

I had just remembered exactly what was happening and realized it was the middle of winter during the middle of July. Her blonde hair was braided and resting at her shoulder now and she looked like she was thinking. Then I finally walked down to the last step.
The girl seemed not to have noticed me yet or still could not see me. Then at the moment my foot hit the main floor it's like she sensed my presence. "Huh?" Her head whipped around her blue eyes looking at me now. Her eyes widened and she looked more scared then I'd seen anyone. "You - you! "