Chapter 13 Capture the Queen

Hello everyone, welcome to the wonderful realm of Chapter 13 mwhahahahahaha! Ok, you know da drill; vote, comment, and follow and join the Wattpad cult of mine :)

The door opened revealing Ginny's face. She blushed but gritted her teeth, seeing Hermione wrapped in Draco's embrace.
"Didn't mean to interrupt, I have no idea how he got in here, but Hermione, McGonagall is looking for you." With that the door was slammed shut.
Draco cleared his throat and swept in for a quick, greedy kiss. "I'd get going if I were you, you know how McGonagall gets when she's kept waiting." He pushed her gently toward the door, "go on." he mouthed, as she quickly closed the door and the ruby around her neck glinted in the light. Draco chuckled, seeing that she kept her promise and didn't take it off, he twisted his ring and re-entered the fireplace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Professor?" Hermione knocked on the door, pushing it open,"you wanted to see me?" She gasped, but was quickly silenced by the cloth inserted into her mouth.
"Hermione Granger," a rough voice met her ears as the warm breath was fanned across her neck, "Do not resist, you are needed preferably alive, as is our intentions, but not necessary. Do not force us to resort to extremities, because we can and we will." A wand tip was thrust into her neck for emphasis. Knowing struggling was futile, Hermione stood still. She was bound and transported out of Hogwarts castle, unaware of where she was or who her captors were. She landed on a grassy surface and immediately crumpled to the ground, gruffly she was pulled to her feet, "Get up!" was shouted into her ear. Hermione was shuffled into a house, she could tell by the echoes that she was in a big space. Her wand was forcibly removed from her and she was shoved into a dark room.
The blindfold was yanked away from her face, "Lumos." The wand tip exploded with light, temporarily blinding her. In her face was Bellatrix herself. She smiled wickedly, waving in her face to make sure she had Hermione's absolute attention, "Hermione Granger, we have reason to believe that you've been in contact with one of our Death Eaters, your presence here is excellent leverage in our part to make sure he behaves and follows our instructions. It is my intent to keep you alive, but it is not necessary for the operation. So cooperate, and no terrible irreversible harm will come to you." The warm breath left her ear and a cold hand travelled to her throat, it squeezed slightly, Hermione instinctively gulped and a sting was felt across her cheek. The cold laughter reverberated about the room, a single tear slipped down her cheek. She wanted out of here, she wanted to be back in the Gryffindor common room, listening to the banter and background noise of the other Gryffindor's or in the Room of Requirement. Anywhere but here, she didn't know where she was. Slumping her head, she drifts off into blissful sleep, blood intertwining across her face, intermingling with her tears.