Chapter One

This is my first time attempting to write a novel on Wattpad, I have been always the reading type so i don't know how good it will be however I will love it if you all will read it, like and comment on your opinions...

Thank you... I love you all

I sprang out of my seat on seeing Mr Andrew rush out of his office in rage, he looked like a wounded tiger. I became restless seeing that he was approaching me. 'kate' he called on his arrival to my desk, y... E... 's 's... I... R. I stammered, where are the files I asked for? He demanded. "am sorry sir but the files are still with the client", I innocently replied. With that he stormed back to his office and left me shaking in fear.

Everyone in the office happens to be afraid of Mr Andrew, he is very strict and moody. No one in the office dares make a mistake without being fired, so everyone was extra careful especially I who seems to be on Mr Andrew's target list. I sighed and sat down thinking of the kind of trouble am getting myself in to. I wondered why he gets too sensitive to most things I do, he is the kind of person who is admired by everyone for he has everything about him complete and perfect but yet his temper is nasty and tends to push everyone away.
***

Mr Andrew at his office was busy thinking about Kate. he liked her from the very start of her work in the office. he had admired everything about her, the way she talks, her voice, the way she walks, the way she looks at him, her huge blue eyes and also how serious she always took her work, infact just everything about her but yet he doesn't want her to see it in his eyes or pick it from his actions and hence the reason why he is also strict towards her. He was getting obsessed to having her around him and it kills him, it kills him that he had been restless for over a month now and it upsets him so much that he couldn't stop thinking about her and had tried all sort of tricks just to get to see and talk to her without anyone understanding the situation. He exhaled sharply and sighed yet again...
***
I hope you guys are enjoying this? Don't forget to comment and poke the star button. Lv u all