Gratitude

Hello everyone!

I wish to thank you all for taking your time to read this story even though it might not be up to your expectations. Perhaps, it didn't make a great impression to some of the readers, but I really glad that i wrote the book. This is my very first story of my own idea written in 2016. And i wrote it straight up on wattpad.

So, I appreciate that you all ignored some of the obvious grammatical errors and others while reading.

I want to take this opportunity to thank those readers that drew my attention towards my use of Lesotho as a city and other geographical blunder. I promise it's not intentional. I mean, i thought i did my research but i'm obviously still out of line with it. Anyway, thank you very much for bringing it to my notice.

I also noticed someone say there's no snow in Morocco, well, i'm not sure about that but according to an article online, it says it happens once a while, might not be correct either, but well, that's what i found. I will be sure to avoid all other mistakes in the future.

So thank you all. I am very grateful. I appreciate you all. One love.

PS: Just so you know, i will not tolerate insults over my mistakes. I'm sure we ain't all perfectly, and since i've realized mine, i'll do well not to repeat it again. I however do not sit well with rude and arrogant people.

I saw a comment this morning that ended with all insult,  although the person deleted it, i will still make it clear that i don't tolerate such. So, please do not bring out the worst in me.

Thanks again! 💗💟