Zach, him changing and the basketball caos

Sooo..... I have talked about Lukas before. He has been one of my closest friends since my first year in middle school. At the same time that I became friends with Lukas, I became very close with another boy called Zach. We would all get together very well, and along with Dean (another one of my closest friends from elementary school), we would spend every single day together. Sometimes, Zach's younger brother, Simon, would join us, since they were pretty close even though they were 3 years apart from each other.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen in high school I started to have feelings for him

.....

Yep

.....

Buuuut since I was so close to him and knew that he didn't like me, because, at the time he was following another girl, I didn't pay too much attention to my feelings. I tried to ignore them (feelings), and when I said I tried, I REALLY tried. Eventually, as we reached the second year of high school, Zach said that he really loved our friendship (Lukas, Dean, and I) but that he wanted to hang out with the cool kids. Honestly, neither Lukas nor I gave a shit about what he said (a little bit of cursing there). If he wanted to hang out with other people he could do so. Still, it was kiiiiiinda weird that all of a sudden, he wanted that. But we didn't give it much thought, and it was something that even if Lukas and I thought at the same time we kept a secret from each other, and we wouldn't guess that both of us thought it was awkward up until a few years to come. I also took this opportunity to eliminate my feelings for him. Like I would spend more time with Lukas, helping him with his girl problems, and when the four of us would spend time together, I would try very hard not to "fangirl" about him.

But if you have ever been really in love... You just know you can't control these damn feelings.

Anyways, a few years passed, and by now, I had been crushing on Zach for like a pretty 2 years

Anyways, a few years passed, and by now, I had been crushing on Zach for like a pretty 2 years.....or at least trying to get rid of the feelings...

Then another one of my closest friends, Alice, told me

...........

yep.......

you guessed it

........