Rude Awakening

I woke up to being screamed at. I roared and they backed up. I was chained down, and obviously they were about to muzzle me, because they were holding one in their front pa- hands. I growled, and shot a plasma blast at them, barely missing. I roared again. Then a tall, fat figure appeared in front of me. He screamed at me. I looked at him, puzzled. He was angry, and hit me. I growled and shot at him. He screamed in pain. I snorted and he said something to his men. I rolled my eyes as I was wheeled on shore. This was very undragoness like. I struggled under my restraints. I was unchained. I instantly flew up, hitting sonic speeds. I flew as far away as fast as possible. I roared in triumph as I flew. Other dragons looked shocked. Obviously they had only seen Toothless, because they were almost applauding me. I slowed down as I flew up a cliff. I landed at the top. It was a big area, with scratch marks, and scorched areas. I had a hunch this wasn't as safe place. I took off, not noticing the hunters with bolas. I heard a whizzing sound. I looked down and was suddnely plummeting towards the ground. I roared in distress. I growled at the humans. Other dragons just looked at me in sadness, others amusement. I roared in anger. I was dragged into a big cage. And suddenly, I something I never thought I would see again, I saw. It was my old, boyfriend, as the humans called it. I growled. He had broken my heart. He was no NightFury, he was a Sandwraith. I growled. He smirked, dragon like. He was getting it.

  And you may proceed to play the music 🎶.

  I ran on the sides of the walls, streaking after him, clawing into the walls to keep balance, one of the many perks of a NightFury . I threw myself on his back, scratching his back. He roared in agony and tried throwing me off. He flipped over and landed on me, which I landed on my back. Perfect I thought. I clawed at his wings, and he screeched. He flipped over, and clawed my stomach. Oh, now he's really getting it. I roared and lunged forward, gripping his legs and throwing him across the room. He growled, to no use, I was already firing shots at him. He flew to the opposite area of where he was standing. I shoved him into to the wall, and shoved him on his back, pinning him down. "This is what you get for ruining my life, insulting my family name, faking me, breaking my heart, almost murdering my best friend, and being alive altogether! Say good night, sweetheart." I knocked him out, and stalked off proudly. I noticed all the vikings standing around the enclosed cage, arena, thing. I roared at them, first to let me go, second to show I was not to be messed with.

   I was walking around Berk, sulking. It's been two days since I've last seen Y/N, and I'm getting more miserable each second she's away. I growled, no way was she getting taken away. I stalked towards my humans hut, determined. It was almost sunrise, and I was getting a headstart. I pushed my human, and he groaned, not wanting to wake up. Fine, let's do this the hard way, shall we? I thought. I took off his covers, and pushed him off the bed. Thud! He hit the floor. "Ugh, Toothless, it's not even sunr- that means it's important." He said. He knew what I was thinking. He sighed. He got in hos riding gear, and mine. He mounted me and we flew off. I was going to find Y/N, if that was the last thing I ever did.

A.N

So, did the song fit? Yeah, probably not, but anyways.

Exes are always unpleasant, but when they try to murder the closest thin you have to family, it gets worse, eh?

And our little Toothy is going after his beloved, wether Hiccup likes it or not. So, yeah. I wonder how this is gonna turn out.

Bai Bai