Reunited

After I found Y/N, I started in on her. She was my friend, and she could have at least said goodbye. She snorted, annoyed at me, and spat. "Well, it wasn't my fault I was captured by dragon hunters and you weren't there to save me!" And with that, she flew off.  I snorted, I was fighting off other dragon hunters, she didn't..... She did deserve to be mad at me. I sighed, and walked off.

   I flew off, away from F/N. She didn't deserve to be mad at me. I burst into a higher speed. I growled. "So I'm the one that was irresponsible? I'm not the one who never came when F/N called for help, it was the other way around. Ugh........ I'M DONE!!" I flew upwards, spiraling. I then straightened myself out, and flew for the ocean. Once I reached there, I let lose. I flew up as high as possible, amd dived. Building up a plasma blast, until a whistling sound started, then formed into a ballistic moaning sound. The humans were alerted and came rushing out, but I shot at the ocean, multiple times. I roared, signalling it was safe. The dragons walled away, and the humans stayed. Suddenly, Toothless came up to me. He had and automatic tail on, and told me to stop.

  "Look at me, Y/N" I said, and she stopped. I'd never seen her this agitated. "Come to the Edge with me, tell me what's wrong." I said. She sighed, and followed. When we landed, she let loose, and ranted. She said how she and F/N had been friends since childhood, and what happened to make her blast the ocean. I was confused. "But..... You weren't raised with other Nightfuries?" I asked, and she nodded. "Toothless, they were wiped out a long time ago. Humans killed them... Slaughtered them." She said. She looked broken, as if nothing mattered. She laid down, and I laid next to her, draping my wing over her. She sighed, I bent my head down to hers. "I love you."

A.N

Aww..... Poor you. And.... We have a HUGE surprise in a few chapters. Hehehhehe

Bai Bai