True Love Conquers All

I kept flying. She had to be here, somewhere. I could feel it in my gut. I flew, my wings aching. I heard hissing and growling, and roaring, bit not just any roars, her roars. I flew directly that way, ignoring Hiccup shouting, panicked, at me to slow down. I landed, in front of a circular dome, made of metal, I think. I walked through, roaring. Every dragon perked it's head up. I was an alpha, and they didn't have one, so I took control. I helped them escape, and went after Y/N. I raced, keeping low and quiet, and careful not to send Hiccup toppling over. I crept where I heard the most roaring. I heard tid bits, like. "You almost killed-!!!" and "Disgrace!!" I bolted forward, and saw a Sandwraith whining and being pulled away, amd a furious Y/N. I raced in there, and heard gasps and shocked whispers. I realized I was still glowing blue. I growled at them, and walked to Y/N. I nuzzled her, and she returned the favor. Suddenly, an ambush of dragons attacked the humans, well, evil humans. I warbled for Y/N, and she quickly followed. We escaped, we did it!

   Oh my Nocturne! Toothless saved me! He..... I need to tell him something, later though, a more appropriate time. Running away from enemies is not the time to tell these kinds of things. We flew, and I realized something. I had a slice in my ear plate. I hissed, quietly enough no one heard me, except for Toothless. He slowed and flew beside me. "Something wrong?" He asked, a concerned expression overtaking his face. I smiled, copying his interpretation of the human smile. "Of course, just a bit sore." I said, and flew on. Flicking the tip of one of my tailfins on the side of his face. He snorted, playfully.

A.N

Aww.... Look at you two, such loveb-dragons. Author~Sama, is ALIVE. Yeah, I've had to deal with some life, unfortunately, and haven't been able to update. Sorry, but I'll try to update more from now on.

Bai Bai.