Always and Forever

I woke up, panicked. I remembered how I got rescued last night and relaxed. I then noticed a weight draped acrossed me, it was Toothless' wing. I warbled, waking him up. "Toothless.... Toootthleeess.." I said, quietly. "Hmmm? Oh, hi, Y/N." He said, drowsily. I chuckled. "It's time to wake up." I said, a motherly tone overtaking my voice. I mentally scolded myself. "Ugh, okay." He said, reluctantly. I snorted. I noticed we weren't in the large, circular stone cage, we were somewhere different. A different island altogether. I stood up, as did Toothless. "Where are we?" I asked.

  "We call it, Dragon's Edge." I said. She took in the marvelous view of the ocean, that was dislpayed from the stable. I chuckled. "You want to see the rest of it?" She nodded, still awestruck by this place. She had obviously only been in cages. She doesn't trust humans, except Hiccup. That's only because he rescued her. We stepped out, taking in the fresh air. I guided her to a secluded place in the forest, my place when I want to think, or relax. It was beautiful, in my opinion.

  "Woah..." I said, gazing it its beauty. Toothless had taken me to the beautiful place. It was a lake, with lilypads on it. The clear water shimmering in the early morning light. There were vines, hanging from tall, long leaved trees. There was also beautifully colored flowers, almost everywhere. I sighed, out of relaxation. This place was beautiful. "It's beautiful....." I said. He got a tad bit closer, lowering his head slightly, to reach my ear, amd whispered. "Almost as beautiful as you." His deep voice vibrated. I blushed, well, my scales heated. (A.K.A dragon blushing) 'oh Nocturne'  I thought. "Th-thanks." I said. He was so sweet, and so nice....... Oh, how I wanted to be with him, but he obviously already like Stormfly. He probably didn't mean anything by his compliment, but it felt nice. He started getting sweaty and shaky, then, he hit me with words I never would have thought would pass through my ears.

I got shaky. I was nervous. It had been, admittedly, only a week, but I felt something, a spark. I finally braved up enough to say it. "Y/N, will.... Will you be my... Mate?" I asked. She looked shocked. Her eyes looked at mine, as if searching for something, then found it. She answered, and my heart skipped a beat. "Y-yes." She answered, and my heart soared. Literally, if my heart could grow wings, rip out of my chest, and fly away, it would. "Well... That only leaves one thing to do."

A.N

Sorry, my Reader~Chans, Imma have to skip this. Hehehehe, sorry, no dragon smut for yoou. Bai Bai, mai Reader~Chans