Talking Paintings and stories

QOTC Answer: He's the one. He must be.

Percy POV

After lunch we went to the Gryffindor common room, which, by the way Harry explained it, sounded like it was basically a living room. We stopped in front of a painting of a rather...obese lady.

"Quiddle worms." Harry told it, and the painting swung open to reveal a whole in the wall just big enough for us to climb in.

We all climbed in one by one.

"Wow." Leo gasped. I agreed. It was amazing. I don't even know how to describe it.

Harry turned to us." Uh, guys on the left girls on the right." He said awkwardly. He and Ron went up to their dormitory, and Hermione went to hers. We all looked at each other.

"Well," I said, "Let's go unpack!"

We split and went to our assigned dormitorys, where us guys spent 20 minutes unpacking, since Jason and Leo decided to attack me.

"Yah!" Leo lit his hands in fire and started towards me.

I looked around and saw a water bottle. I took the water out and swirled it in the air. "Come at me."

He stopped and nodded his head toward Jason, grinning.

Jason channeled winds (How? THERE WASN'T EVEN A DRAFT!) and forced the water out the window that Leo had just opened. I glared and pulled out Riptide, taking the cap off in the process.

"I get it. You both have a death wish. Alrighty. Come on then."

Leo and Jason looked at each other. Then -simultaneously- they pulled out weapons. Jason pulled out his gladius, and Leo grabbed a pocketknife from his tool belt. They advanced.

I grinned and jumped backwards over my bed. "Gotta catch me first, fellas."

I turned and ran down the stairs, barely avoiding knocking Annabeth down.

She grabbed my wrist. "Whoa. Percy, who are you running from?"

I looked at her."My cousin and his buddy."

Piper looked at me. "Did you irritate them?"

"No! I'm innocent! Your boyfriend and his buddy are guilty, Beauty Queen."

"Don't call me that."

The others came down the stairs and stopped when they saw the girls. Leo extinguished his flaming hands and Jason sheathed his sword.

"Hey, where's Frank?"

He came down the stairs.

"Cleaning up your mess. Mind helping me?"

I backed up. "Pass. We can do it later."

"Yeah, I like that idea." Leo plopped down on one of the armchairs. Jason and I followed suit.

Hazel came down the girls' staircase.

"Hey. Why does it smell like smoke?"

Leo waved his hand."Guilty."

I laughed. Annabeth sat on the floor, and I thought about giving her my chair, but she didn't seem to care. Piper sat on the arm of Jason's chair, and Hazel and Frank sat on the floor with Annabeth.

Harry and Ron came down their stairs at the same time as Hermione came down hers.

"So, you guys are unpacked?" Ron asked.

"Sorta." I replied.

"Sorta?"

"Well you see, my dear cousin and his-nephew?- decided to attack me. So...yeah. Sorta."