Why are we here, anyway?

Leo POV:

"Hey, guys? I hate to interrupt your little talk, but there is a hydra outside! 5 heads!" I said to the others as I ran down the stairs from my dorm.

We stampeded out of the painting doorway and ran onto the grounds, leaving Harry and his friends far behind.

"Leo! Burn the stumps after we cut heads off!" Percy shouted, uncapping Riptide.

I nodded and willed my hands to catch fire.

Percy sliced a head off and I shot a ball of flame with one hand, shooting another ball at the stump Jason had cut. Percy's shirt got caught by the flame.

"Sorry!" I shouted as I shot two more flameballs.

Annabeth cut the last head, signaling for me to send a fireball. I obliged, and we all dove out of the way of Hydra guts, causing the wizards to all be covered.

I stood slowly and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, sorry about that."

Ron spit guts out of his mouth onto the ground. "Bloody hell."

Harry seemed to get the worst of it. His face, robes, and hands were covered.

He went to the bathroom with Ron to clean up.

We turned to go inside, but before we could, an Iris Message appeared in front of us.

"Hey, it's Chiron!" Percy grinned.

"Hello Percy."

"Feelin' the love." I said.

"Hello, Leo."

"Chiron, why'd you send us here?" Annabeth asked, pushing past me.

"Ah, yes. You see, some old enemies are rising. Very powerful."

"So powerful we need the help of wizards?" Percy asked.

"Yes. Gaea is rising again, and this time Kronos is rising with her."

------

Chiron sure knew how to kill a mood. Nobody was grinning and laughing anymore. All smiles were replaced by looks of anger, hopelessness, and determination.

"So... what are we gonna do?" Percy finally asked.

Jason rubbed his face. "Uh, defeat Terra and Saturn."

Piper gave him a strange look. "Terra?"

"I mean, Gaea and Kronos."

"Okay, obviously that, Sparky. I meant how?" Percy glared at Jason.

"Oh, you're pulling out Sparky, Kelp for brains?!"

"Oh, you wanna go?" Percy stood up and uncapped Riptide.

"I was training before you knew how to write, Kelpie." Jason flipped his coin and caught his sword.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Percy, back off." Annabeth said at the same time that Piper said, "Jason quit!"

Percy sat back down as Jason stormed out of the common room.

"Should someone go after Jason?" Ron asked. I jumped, having forgotten they were there.

Piper shook her head. "He needs to calm down."

I leaned back in my chair and sighed.

Jason POV

I stormed out of the common room and into an empty classroom.

I kicked a wastebasket absently and stared at the wall opposite me. I sat on a desk.

"Really? They both had to rise?! Am I just not able to have a normal teenage life?" I muttered, kicking at the chair in front of me.

"If you're in this school, you're not meant to have a normal teenage life, mate." A voice said behind me.

I leaped up and spun on my heel. Harry looked at me. "Believe me, I know." He said.

"Yeah, your cousin or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was a bit of a jerk, but in the end he was nice. I'm more talking about being a wizard, or demigod. Life sucks, mate. You see friends die, or family, and you wonder, how can I prevent this? But if your enemy is dedicated, you can't. Not even if you die for it."

"How would you know? I mean, obviously you haven't died, so-"

"I have died." He said sharply. "I sacrificed myself to defeat Voldemort. Part of his soul was in me, so when he shot that Killing Curse, he killed the last chance he had to be immortal."

"How does that work?" I asked. "How can you tear your soul into pieces?"

"Murder." He said simply. He turned to the door. "Care to join me on a walk back to the common room?"

"Sure, why not." We left the classroom and headed back to the common room to make a plan to defeat Gaea and Kronos. What fun.

-----------------

Kind of short, bUT I UPDATED, ALRIGHT??? JEZ DON'T BE SO JUDGMENTAL!!! JK I love you guys seriously the fact that I am not getting DEATH THREATS when I haven't updated this story in ages proves that I have the best readers in the world.

So Jason and Percy had a little spat....oh sNAP!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for being so patient while I take forever to update. You guys are so understanding and awesome.

I love you, my little lemon drops.

(Hint: I stole that line from GradualReport on YouTube)

BYE BYEEEE!!!!