And we have a plan! Kinda...

I dunno how to do dedications on my phone so I'll just say it: This chapter is dedicated to @mrs_di_angelo you answered my question about the song reference in the Ball chapter first and correct GOOD JOB YOU GET A BLUE COOKIE!!!! Also I cannot thank you guys enough for how patient you've been it's been like 6 months at least since I updated with an actual chapter. I really don't have excuses other than that I can't put my ideas into words to write.

Piper POV:

I rubbed my eyes and dropped my hand, dragging it down my face. "Look, we've got a start of a plan, can we go to bed? I'm so tired!" I couldn't help sounding a bit like a four year old. What? I was exhausted! Four hours, and all we had was, "Make sure they don't somehow bring Voldemort back to life!"

Jason jumped, like he'd forgotten other people were around him.

Leo snorted and lifted his head off the table, his chin covered in dust and drool.

Percy stood up and rubbed his eyes so hard they should've popped out of the back of his head. "I...." He yawned. "I agree. I'm going to bed. Night all." He kissed Annabeth on the head and headed up to his dormitory. Seconds later she raised her head and yawned. "I miss something?"

"Percy kissing you on the head good night." I yawned.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned as well. "I'm going to bed. Night, guys."

I followed her upstairs, Hazel following me. The others soon followed.

***

I woke up and dragged myself down to the Great Hall to eat breakfast. I sat between Annabeth and Hermione and scraped food into the fire before digging in. After breakfast, we trudged through our classes. I fell asleep during Charms, but luckily for me Annabeth woke me up before Professor Flitwick noticed. During free period I passed on the war plans, pointing out that I wouldn't be much help if I was exhausted, and fell asleep with my head in Jason's lap, feeling him absently play with my hair.

I woke as Jason gently shook me and kissed my head. "We have a plan."

I sat up immediately. "Oh?"

"Yeah. So we have to find a way to do what Leo did in the last war, which was fake his death."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Percy asked.

"Leo, how did you do it?" I asked.

"I-uh..." He rubbed his temples. "The Physicians cure."

"What are the ingredients?"

"Plyosian mint, makhai, Curse of Delos." Hermione replied immediately.

"Right. How hard are those to get?" Harry prompted.

"Difficult, but not necessarily impossible." Annabeth answered.

Harry nodded as the free period ended and we went to Transfiguration class.

Annabeth and Hermione were the only ones to successfully turn their frogs into plates. The rest of us just jabbed at the frogs and essentially ended up torturing them on accident. Jason came close, but his plate jumped at him and startled him out of his chair. Leo fell over laughing and I helped both of them up.

-3 weeks later-

I climbed up on Tempest and wrapped my arms around Jason's waist as we set off to find the ingredients to the Physicians cure. We were hesitant to let the wizards come, but after much insisting from mostly Harry, Ginny, and Hermione, they climbed up on Thestrals and we took off.

-----------------------------------
Again guys I'm so sorry it took this long if I could meet you all and thank you in person for your patience and understanding I would because it makes me so happy that when I screw up and don't update for half an effing year, you guys don't hate on me or treat me or my friends/family/stories like crap. there is no social media platform that you don't get hate on, but if this app counts as social media, this is the most friendly. Does this even make sense? Idk. Thanks for the understanding. (Over 100 words since the end of the chapter wow.) I googled Physicians cure and used the information from http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/The_Physician%27s_Cure so sorry if anything is incorrect. Also sorry if it's super short I'm still suffering from writers block.