Best Day of My Life: Bonus Chapter

Two Years After College
Third Person
Marinette and Adrien have been dating for nine years and everyone keeps telling them to finally get married. Same thing with Ladybug and Chat Noir. The lovebirds were currently on a date and Adrien was more nervous that an inexperienced bull rider at a rodeo. He kept fumbling with a small object in his pocket. He knew this night was going to be perfect. They were both having the time of their lives and so was everyone else. The were in the middle of dinner with his high school classmates when Adrien broke the silence. "Marinette, you are perfect, beautiful, brave, smart, talented, an amazing designer and I wouldn't change a thing about you-" "Kitty where is this going?" Adrien got on one knee and pulled out the box he had been playing with all day and opened it to show a ring. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, there is not a thing I would change about you...........except for you last name. Will you marry me?" She broke out into tears and began to fan her face. People were videotaping and fangirling with the exception of a certain blonde's shrieks. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I love you you stupid cat!" She jumped out of her seat and crashed her lips against his. He slipped the ring onto her left ring finger showing the world that she was his. To this day, they live happily with a daughter, two sons, a dog, cat, and a hamster.

Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfic. I am sorry but the book is finished but I might be doing another. In the meantime I am doing an au called Ladybug, You're on Live:A Miraculous AU. Pls pls pls look at that story.