Jiminrella's Ending

"What?" Jimin whispered.

Take her home....

"But I've only been here for a few months father!" Seungwan exclaim as she also couldn't believe her ears.

She didn't want to go home. Not now.

Minseok frowns, "But I've missed you and so does everyone else"

Seungwan frowns as her father drags her away, she tried her best to get Jimin's attention but instead he waved at her before walking away.

"Yah Park Jimin!" She shouts but he doesn't answer her.

"Park Jimin!" She calls again but still the same.

Her father stops her infront of the white horse. Her eyes widen as she realizes who the horse was.

"Lantern?..." it was her horse.

He didn't react but instead move closer to her. Seungwan smile as she couldn't believe how big he's gotten in just a few months.

"Get on sweetie...lets go visit your sister and then go" but hearing that she frowned again.

Minseok helped her up the horse before getting on another one. He was too busy leading the way to notice Seungwan searching for someone as they went down the street.

"Park Jimin you mean jerk..." she mumbles when she didn't see him at all.

Seungwan sigh as they were getting closer and closer to Na Eun's bakery.

She didn't want to leave.

"Master!" Joohyun walked out and immediately got on her knees.

Minseok laughs before getting off the horse. Jungkook helped Seungwan down holding onto her waist.

"Thank you Jungkook" she whispered before falling after her father.

Na Eun and Taemin walk out the house shocked. "Father! You're here"

Na Eun bowed to Minseok and Taemin bowed behind her.

He laughs in joy once again and pulls Na Eun in for a hug. She gladly embraces her father before pulling away.

"Look at how pretty you've gotten!" He chimes making her blush, slapping his arm.

Seungwan smiled, "That's because Taemin oppa treats her like a queen" leaning in to whisper to her father.

He chuckles and nods his head in agreement, "You're probably right! I have such a reliable son in law"

Seungwan smiled at her family although she was happy she also couldn't help but feel sad. He was here to take her back home.

Home where there isn't Na Eun

Home where there isn't Taemin

And Home where there isn't Jimin....

"Lets go inside" Taemin invited leading them all but Joohyun and Seungwan.

Joohyun walked over to Seungwan and hooked her arms with hers. "Come on lets go inside"

But Seungwan shook her head, "He's here to take me back home..."

Her beautiful smile was nowhere to be seen as her lips pressed into a thin line adding to her expressionless face.