Past Life

A/N: Do not play the video until you get to the part I want you to ! Lol thank you and enjoy the chapter. ❤️

Seungwan's POV

I need to get out of here. I run away only to have no where to run to.

"Yeobo-"

"Don't call me that!" I snap at him not liking the way he called me at all.

He frowns and looks down while mumbling, "That's what you wanted me to call you..."

Okay, I don't know who this guy is but he's crazy and I need to get out of here! I can't be stuck down here with a lunatic! But how do I get out?

"Seungwan ah...please let me explain to you everything first..." This Mark guy pleads as he takes a step closer to me.

Surprisingly I don't back away. Instead I allow him to take my hand into his and lead back to where he was sitting at.

He grabs another chair and sits me down on it before taking a seat in the other chair.

"Explain how you know my name and basically everything.." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He doesn't start off explaining but smiles at me, he whispers lovingly, "I miss staring at you're beautiful face"

My heart pounded at his words but I held my facial expression and rolled my eyes. "Hurry up and explain. I don't have all day!"

I guess it ruined the mood as his smile fades and he turns the other way, "I guess you really don't remember..."

I shake my head.

"It's been over 100 years since you've died in my arms on our wedding night" Mark sighs.

He turns to look at me with tears forming in his eyes, "Your parents and the man you were suppose to marry came to kill me after they found out you became my wife. But at the last moment where your supposedly husband was going to stab me, you jumped infront of me" he stopped. As if he couldn't explained what happened next without crying..

His tears fell, "I watch as blood comes out from your mouth until the moment you fell to the ground and closed your eyes forever..I held you in my arms screaming your name hoping you'd wake up but you never did" and now he was a crying mess....

But for some reason my heart was hurting. It was breaking into pieces as I watch him wipe away his tears. "W-why didn't my parents let me marry you?" I ask him trying not to stutter.

Mark combs back his brown ash hair, "I'm not human..." his confession made me look at him shocked...well I guess that'd explain the fact that he's still alive 100 years later...

"How did we meet and you know.." Mark smiled.

He stood up and held his hand out to me. Slowly I take it and he leads me to a more further spot in the cave.

A/N: Play the video in the media !!! It makes everything more magical lol. Replay it if you need to :)

He stops me infront of the dark and before I know it light swallows up the dark and my eyes widened once I see the wall.

This...I turn to look at Mark, he motioned me to the first mural on the cave wall.

I took careful steps towards the wall, stopping infront of it my hand slowly reaches up to the woman in the picture.

That's when I noticed, "She looks exactly like me..." I exclaimed and turned towards Mark. He slowly smiles and nods.

He points to another figure in the mural, "And that's me!" The figure he pointed to was a..Gumiho?

He...he's a gumiho? But I thought they were only a myth...

In the picture I see the girl..or myself treating what seemed like a wound on his arm....the mural is so detailed and well drawn..

"I was getting chased by huntsmen and you found me hurt. I thought you'd be afraid and abandon me when I asked for your help but instead you took me to a hiding place and helped me.." wow I was a really good person back then...

I continued on to the next mural, this time it's me dancing in what looks like a field of flowers and there was Mark standing against a small tree watching me.."What about this one? What were we doing?" I asked Mark.

He laughed, "You were practicing for your performance. So I took you there where not that many people are at and watched you practiced"

Did I really live like this in my past life?

The next mural shows me and Mark kissing...my cheeks heat up and I look down shyly.

"That was the day I told you I loved you and it took every ounce of confidence in me to kiss you.." his voice was quiet and sounded embarrassed.

His ears red while he rubs the back of his neck.

We moved on to the next mural clearly embarrassed.

In the next mural, I think my betroth and a few other people are beating up Mark with sticks while I'm being held back by my parents.

I didn't even have to ask about this one, Mark walks up beside me. "This day your parents brought some men to hurt me...your betroth was one of them.."

How can my parents be so cruel...who is this betroth of mines?!

There were two more murals left, this one had me and Mark in here! This cave! My eyes widened when I realized what was happening or at least what was going to happen in the mural, my face reddened.

"Don't tell me...we..we became husband and wife that night? We didn't become husband and wife by eloping but by.."

"By making love" mark confirmed. He wasn't shy at all. Unlike me who must have been blushing super hard right now.

I turn back to the mural...I laid down on a big rock platform whereas Mark hovered above me shirtless...

It took every ounce of me to move to the last mural...in the last mural Mark held me in his arms his face filled with tears. His face was filled bruises and cuts...

Without knowing I began crying...the expression made in the mural would allow any person to know how he felt...he must have felt as if his world had gone crashing down..

"My whole world did crash down...I felt like dying too..I wanted to die so much but I couldn't...everyday was torture to me...I was soon prisoned in this cave when the magical realms found out about me loving a human....I wish they had killed me instead...but they locked me up in here. So everyday I wake up to seeing the image of you dying in here.."

That must have been terrible...I can't believe how cruel his punishment was...

But what happened to my family and the other guy..I will not call him my husband...

"What about the other three?" I asked him.

Mark's expression darkened, "Your parents allowed me to kill your betroth and in return I let them free.."

Kill? Well I mean I guess he deserves it! How dare he stab me?!

"Who was my betroth?"

Mark pointed at another mural on a different wall....I walk over to it...as I get closer I make out a man on his knee...and once I get right infront of it my eyes widened.

My heart stopped when I stare at the pair of eyes I admire so much...the pair of lips I wish to kiss...

Not believing it, I ask Mark, "My betroth was..."

"Park Jimin.."