Chapter 17

hello people 

merry Christmas in advance to everyone .....

hope u all would like this chapter pll pll pll read and vote comment and share 

Arohi's pov.

"Oh!! my god Arjunnn....." I quickly ran towards badly beaten Arjun and kneeled down in front of him checking his injuries.

"aunty get me a first aid please." I said continuing checking his wounds which were pretty bad and most important thing he was drunk .

"and Bhabhi please get a strong lemon juice and a single lemon please he will sober up."

"Arohi here the first aid kit." Aunty gave me the first aid kit and I quickly took it and started cleaning his wounds and that idiot was cursing sweet profanities.

"shut up ." I said when he started to refuse to get tended.

The wounds weren't that deep for god's sake but there were a whole lot of bruises. When I attended his one of the biggest bruise he winced loudly and held my hands and was not letting me work on his wounds. He looked at me lovingly and cared my cheeks.

"Arohi you came? I am sorry Arohi ...I –" I didn't let him complete his words instead snapped at him.

"Shut up or else I would give you injection." He pouted and stayed quite.

Yeah the great Arjun Singh is scared of needles. We all laughed at his antics and I attended his wounds while he , he kept on staring at me with a finger on his lips.

"This is so good... and I am just loving it, though I am sure that later on he will kill me, but now Nani is here and even Arohi would be from my side so I really don't have to worry about anything.... I wish we weren't followed by the paparazzi or else this video would have gone on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram everywhere." I looked up- only to see that Kabeer was taking his video and I am 101% sure that once Arjun comes to know about this he will kill him.

"Send the video to me as well." Raghav said , making us all laugh at his antics.

"Arohi your lemon juice and lemon." Bhabi gave me and went and sat with raj who was quite interested in what all was going on .

"Arjun open your mouth." I said and he quietly did as said like a good boy

"hawwww dadi look chachu opened his mouth at once. Arohi di didn't had to blackmail him." Raj said our friends hoot and me blush.

God people- Nani is here have some shame.

"Yeah that I can see let him come back to his senses he is going to have a good one from me." Aunty said

"tah logo ko kuch kare ki jarurat na hai mane sab pata hai ki ke kareko hai or ke n ahi." (you all don't need to worry, I know very well what has to be done now and what not.). Nani said while looking at me .

I took a deep breath and turned towards Arjun who had his mouth open waiting for me to do whatever I was up to. I quickly took one piece of lemon and sprinkled the juice in his mouth making him groan to the sour taste.

"ewww Ar-rohi what iss dissssss?" he slurred. I shook my head and asked him to again open his mouth which he did quietly I guess listening to the seriousness of my voice, and again sprinkled the lemon on his tongue this time which made him sober up immediately. Then I took hold of the lemon juice and gave it to him.

"What is this I don't want anything, my head is acing badly, and why are you all standing on my head and awoooo" I didn't let him complete his sentence and hit him on one of his bruise which he had on his hand.